Movie - Stay away from our keeps!

O

old.Belorfyn

Here it is, first Blackbyrd Family movie. Well... this one isn't really guild rvr video, it's Mids defending Blend yesterday against the Hibies.

Size is around 38 MB, better download first and then watch.
http://www.kolumbus.fi/simo.tukiainen/stayaway.avi
It uses divx 5.0.5, I'm not sure how compatible the audio compression is and I'm such a noob.. Just lemme know if it doesn't work. :)

Gotta admit, whenever I see Moriad play in videos he has recorded of our fights, I feel that I'm the one playing in easy mode :)
<Salutes all Healers>

So... Stay away from Mid keeps :)

L

lakih

Very nice ISP... 1MB+ /sec is always nice over the interwebb... will post again after ive seen it

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by lakih
Very nice ISP... 1MB+ /sec is always nice over the interwebb... will post again after ive seen it

Yeah, bad thing is, by uploading that one I already exceeded my space limit I think.. It seemed to work though :)

L

lakih

Was alittle stressed over the music but other than that a nice keeptake-party-trashing-movie... wanted to see more of Belorfyn's crazy pbaoe tho.

J

Jaem

As I was watching, I thought it was funny the way alot of the hibs, didn't even bother to attack the healer, he even ran through them and nothing, if they did pbae to nothing heh.

Very nice, maybe I'll make a healer at some point, they seem rather interesting, certainly opened my eyes, always thought they was so boring they went afk ;) heh joking, well more then just plain healing people for sure :D

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
In flames - Bullet ride, fotm daoc music :p

Oh, it's been in another movie too ? Never seen one with it but haven't watched that much I suppose.

Well, it did fit rather nicely I thought, and when I added it to movie, even the duration was perfect. It ended just so that at the same time there's the groan of last Hibby dying and then it ends :)

A

amazingsteve

Nice quality, hope to see some more movies of this qual. The movie itself is never boring either :)

Users who are viewing this thread