[Movie] Solo zerk movie

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
Here it is, thanks to Boooomer for helping me fixing torrent! <3
Its 285 mb big and 18:01 mins long!
Realised that i didnt put in movie what spec and ra´s i have so i´ll post it here
Spec is: 30 axe, 50 la, 49 parry. Ra´s: Aug str3, Aug quick3, lw1, toughness2, moparry4, mopain3, charge2, ip2, purge2.

Also made a template with winged helm but never got to level it ;p so its level 0 all the fights and thats why u never see the winged helm charge up!!

Link: http://box4m.mine.nu/fujjehhoessolo2.avi.torrent

Feel free to seed aswell!! it might take 30 secs btw before the download starts

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
3rd!? and dling

edit: going real fast here, getting around 1mb/sec! :D and will seed a few days atleast

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
a zerker movie.. gonna be interresting and fun.. i hope.. :p

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
When you try to open the file in torrent he says:

.......is not a valid torrentfile (bad meta-info - no announced URL strings)

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
For the torrent you need a client that supports DHT like www.utorrent.com, and then make sure you have DHT enabled since the creator of the .torrent was too lazy to add a real tracker DHT is all you get :p

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
If you use bitcomet, copy the link, pick File->open torrent and specify the link explicitly.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
I guess it's kinda hard to make a solo tank movie which will be really good and fun to watch. But fights vs palladin, palladin, hero, hero, hero gets kinda boring also none of the heros hade lw spec. So seeing that 80% of the fights was against s/s users, which you have advantage against. And vs a ranger with low ws that needs to get passed you high parry didn't make it all to exciting.

I guess fight's vs bm's,merc's, assasins...would have helped it abit. Maby some clips when an assasin pa's you or so ....
Hope you can take the critisism in an contructive way instead of seeing it as whine :D

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
I'd have to say it was a ok movie, but too much of s/s tanks. I'd like to see you 1shoting stealthers or fight vs multiple targets and stuff... and oh, no fight vs Haxen! :(

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
all those fights vs shield tanks which is very weak towards dual wielders.. i'd like to see you fight some stronger opponents which isnt lowbie armsmen. You fought Galid which was a good fight tho without shield :p

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
nice speed 1 000 kb/sek +. Just my opinion but all hero`s in your movie are retards, if THE shield spec isnt how they enjoy playing their char

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
Bondoila said:
I guess it's kinda hard to make a solo tank movie which will be really good and fun to watch. But fights vs palladin, palladin, hero, hero, hero gets kinda boring also none of the heros hade lw spec. So seeing that 80% of the fights was against s/s users, which you have advantage against. And vs a ranger with low ws that needs to get passed you high parry didn't make it all to exciting.

I guess fight's vs bm's,merc's, assasins...would have helped it abit. Maby some clips when an assasin pa's you or so ....
Hope you can take the critisism in an contructive way instead of seeing it as whine :D
Yeh i realised that it was pretty much the same targets, would´ve wanted more fights vs like u say, mercs, armsmen,assasins and such, only that i didnt get to fight any off those during the time i was solospecced ;( or well i did fight kagato twice tho! but OFC i didnt have fraps on, will have more of that if i do a sexond solo zerk movie :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
I liked some of those fights, but next time gifv some small group/duo killing and maybe more varied classes.

Keep it up :)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
havnt had chance to watch the movie yet, but if u do asecond uve gotta go for reflex attack3!

Renember against crush weak duelwielders and uin zerk/banespike mode and u quad hit them if u reflex attack on both of their swings. And then whack off about 900 health 250+250 times 4, potential of 2000dmg there!

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
actually tried reflex attack 3 but it wasnt worth it, did more dmg overall without it and more str/quick/mopain etc and better defense with moparry4 ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom