movie - Rwandan inf

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
filefront :(
btu what the hell, you are a good infi and always gives good fights so i hope it's worth it ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hope you can get a better host , as i always enjoy our fights and to see things from your PoV would be fun ;)

hammerbolg

Fledgling Freddie
stupid font :/, 10kb/s... hope u'll find a better host or someone else to upload it for ya, cuz i rly wonna watch ur moveh ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Maybe Aiteal will Host it on Excal Videos if he has time between blowing up stuff and making huge murials :eek:

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
Downloading - always fun fighting you!!!!!!

edit*

see you in 8hours 20mins ;p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
nice on rawandan ;) a bit lucky in fight with me imo but you are worthy :):worthy: :worthy:

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
One of the better stealther vids to come out of this cluster in a long while imo, I enjoyed the movie and it's interesting to see another Infil's POV. Makes me want to play my Infil again :)

Nice amount of varied fights, I didn't feel bored with the movie once - hope to see more in the future :D

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:
Maybe Aiteal will Host it on Excal Videos if he has time between blowing up stuff and making huge murials :eek:

Huge Murials are kinda erotic
I've always had a thing about tall women
Being 5'7" it's like a badge of honour for me to have a GF that is as tall as possible
You know, so that when you are "in the special place" horizontally your face reaches the land of the love pillows and no further
I think its called woody allen syndrome

unless you meant murals, in which case chucky ar la (sic) and all that ;)

but sure I can host it
check your PM's Rwandan for ftp details

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
have to say i really like rwandan's playstyle, reminds me a lot of diabloman. both just play a solid game but manage to never whine, and then pop out of nowhere with a good video

liked the music, good fights and very nice char control. makes me miss stealther rvr!

keep it up! :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Finally DL'ed it from filefront

Nice Vid
Nice quality
Nice fights
Nice weapon swapping and repoisioning
Nice clip of Horner's childishness

Liked it
Did I say nice yet :)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
finally got it downloaded!
very nice vid dude, excellent playstyle :p

ps. Vanish on Champs ftw! :flame:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Aiteal said:
Huge Murials are kinda erotic
I've always had a thing about tall women
Being 5'7" it's like a badge of honour for me to have a GF that is as tall as possible
You know, so that when you are "in the special place" horizontally your face reaches the land of the love pillows and no further
I think its called woody allen syndrome

unless you meant murals, in which case chucky ar la (sic) and all that ;)

but sure I can host it
check your PM's Rwandan for ftp details

Aww :(

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/reputation.php?p=3098271

illu

Part of the furniture
Nice vid. Good fights against some tough opponents apart from that pink small kobbie :p I think you got the jump on me and either my purge was down or I was super slow at reacting :)
And you hit pretty damn hard :>
Lots to like about the vid, lots of poor play and zerging by some of the middies but they pay their subs etc.
Horner jumped on my dead body for 4 or 5 minutes that instance (one of a few) - you've got to love the guy :>

Keep on recording and looking forward to the next vid. And like you mentioned, the file size could probably have been about half of what it was (maybe ask vf or censi how they make their vids), but it didn't matter for me as I get quite fast filefront download speeds.

Oli - Illu

pip

Banned
Nice vid :) think illu was a troll before Horner stomp is body to the ground:( now he is only thumb size:( say no more about dah french dude the guy is a frigin lunatic, what you do to him illu steal is sweets?

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I think Box4m is kindly uploading the file to excalmovies now as he has an uber upload speed.
So should have a new DL link ready for you soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom