[movie] oh no not someone else playing WoW

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Hellos Albion, hiding from NF in World of Warcraft beta atm but don't think I dont't miss you. Threw together a mini movie this afternoon to tempt you to the delights of gnomes. Anyone else from Alb playing Wow? How you like it?

Xyliana, the red haired gnome

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Gnome. GNOME.
I HATE GNOMES.

Gnomes.. *shivers*.
I don't trust 'em.. *waves with his spoon*

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
40 warlock on the original closed beta PvP server.

Called Roo, funnily enough :)

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Playing with around 6-7 old Albs on Server 2 (PvE Horde side). Really enjoying the instance dungeons and the fun quests and even the crafting ! Its just a realy well put together game (for those of you who have not played it .. its very much like Baulders Gate but a MMORPG version ;) . Miss the PvP abit from DAOC but when battle grounds instances are introduced will be realy fun imo.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I am playing on server 5 in FB as horde, it's quite a good game but do not think the pvp system will beat daoc and that's what matters for me.The PvE system is great though and so is not getting pmed 50000 times a minute is nice xD

Also never have lagged in it yet with highest settings you can play in the game which isn't possible in daoc even for one day only :/

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
roughly 40ish TLW'ers are on FB pve 4 server \o/

i play a gnome to btw ;) cute little blackhaired female aswell

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
Playing a paladin on first PvP server here together with quite a few GK and having a blast.
We will probably be going Alliance/PvE in retail tho.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
nice little movie :), cant wait till my WoW comes true the door

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Damn Had no idea gnomes would be so cute and funny. Almost makes me wanna play WoW.... almost :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Love your avatar Xyliana, makes me go all warm and tingly below the wa.... :p :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom