[Movie] Mana Bombs!

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Groborthir
You might not like the music, but notice how I edit the movie to fit with certain passages of the music and so on.
No, quite frankly, I didn't notice this, and I did pay attention. :)

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
yeah

i did make the point, that being the only fucking elf wearing light blue shit dye would be bad

2nd time around nolby MA'ed him.

stfu !11

P

Pin

Originally posted by Belomar
No, quite frankly, I didn't notice this, and I did pay attention. :)

listen for things like "moths to the flame" :p

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Pin
listen for things like "moths to the flame" :p
Ah. I didn't listen to the text of the songs, I was expecting more of the mood of the song changing. Ahh well, going to have to rerun the movie again. :)

G

Garnet

First Movie doesnt work on any player I have either, even after installing that Xvid, just says its encountered a error and needs to be shutdown >.<

Downloading the other link... :eek:

G

Groborthir

A friend of mine had the same problem while trying to play XviD compressed movies eventhough he had the codec installed. What he did was change his desktop colours from 16-bit to 32-bit; and voilá, it worked.

It might be worth a shot if you're on 16-bit desktop colours and the movie's not working ...

O

old.arneduck

that funky editing in the beginning made me reinstall xvid t.t
nerf

works fine though :) some nice pbae-lights there

T

tildson

haha Xanthian, life as voidie sure is hard. ask Xanatea, he was one at pryd :)

hey luri, it was a enjoyable movie, dont take too much offense. not many movies that are recorded from a caster's POV, i liked it.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by tildson
hey luri, it was a enjoyable movie, dont take too much offense. not many movies that are recorded from a caster's POV, i liked it.
Hehe, yep, that's why I am being careful with my comments. When I make my own movie I don't want to be flamed to kingdom come for my crappy playstyle. ;)

V

vintervargen

first vid worked for me, using newest divx, but not the normal version. when you go to the download page, under the "pro" etc alternatives there is a "download codec" link or smth. use that one and there are no ads or shit.

good movie imho

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Groborthir
Here's 11 minutes and 57 seconds of KA-BOOM KA-BOOM, topped off with some cute editing finesses, so I hope you'll enjoy. :)

ftp://213.112.207.71/movies/Daoc/Forsetes_Circle/07-10-2003_-_Cernunneos.avi

(You will need XviD to watch this.)

If you can't watch this XviD rendition or for some reason don't want to download the 170mb the movie is, then there's a lower quality version of it available in DivX here:

ftp://213.112.207.71/movies/Daoc/Forsetes_Circle/low_qua_of_latest_movie.avi

Why do it in stupid ass non standard codecs? ffs stick to a codec that we all can use without having to download another piece of shit software, I am really sick of trying to tweak these windows pieces of shit so I can view a movie...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!oneone

Just downloaded both the codec and the movie to have it start, then pixelate and start firing error report requests to Big Brother MS...I hate peecee's!

O

old.Nol

neither one works for me, and I can't be asked to figure out why, in future make it a quicktime movie, at least they always work :/

O

old.arneduck

divx and xvid are pretty much standard software nowdays.
much better than quicktime :)

whats the problem with installing divx and xvid anyway? its like 0.6mb download and after it works like a charm, if your computer is healthy etc ;)

for watching vids i would recommend www.sasami2k.com (another piece of "shit" software), really smooth and easy to use. got feats like fast forward/rewind 5 sec with arrow keys, pause on space, fullscreen on enter, can easily flip image to troubleshoot etc etc etc.
but, if you wanna stick to good old windows media player, its your loss imo :rolleyes:

O

old.arneduck

and btw, if your still having trouble watching the vids, try UNinstalling the xvid codec (should be under control panel >> add/remove programs), reboot comp, then install newest version again.
have worked on my friends computers.

(dunno if anyone have already posted this, cba to read whole thread)

O

old.Nol

Neither divx nor xvid are standards based mate, so if you on anything but a peecee it's gonna suck large style. QT is an app not a codec, it supports all standards based codecs including mpeg4, which is better then both divx and xvid imo.

O

old.arneduck

nerf reply speed at this hour Nol :(

but sure your right, divx/xvid might not be good on anything but PC's (i dont have any experience of new mac's, so wouldnt know really), but wouldnt you say PC is pretty much standard outside office enviroments as well? ;)
(and in offices as well nowdays...)

A

Arnor

for codecs use ffdshow like katt said

very nice editing, nice songs too, but that might be since I have mplayer on mute and winamp in ze background :)

about the playing

yes he has other things to do as a manaeld, but cant he do those in a pb-trap? ie, he stands there, diseases a bit, pb's a bit, debuffs a bit, pbs etc etc

G

Garnet

nope the top link wont work, keeps getting error reports...but the second one worked on my Divx player but not on WMP...weird stuff >.<.

edit : Changed it to 32 bit and still doesnt work :eek:

O

old.Nol

couldn't get it to work on the peecee, threw the towel in, but got to see it without sound on the mac...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom