[movie] Kiwik Shadowblade

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Geez having watched this I remember that fight... I was like: "AARGH LOST TO A BLOOODY RR4 FROSTALF!!!!"

Next time I'm gonna wait the full 15 mins out in the keep :drink:

Other than that really nice vid.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Nice vid for a SB. I'm not that interested in stealthers vids normally, but this vid was very nice - and only RR4! :)

4/5 tics from me!

(didn't like that heretic fight tho :()

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
but but....
SB's can't compete
least of all ones that aint norse :)

That was a really nice vid
enjoyed watching that

kivik

Part of the furniture
Cylian said:
just... why are you axe specced ? either get a BoS in that template for some Sun Weaps, or go sword so you don't waste the 2h slot with a weapon you can't use.

Pillager, attack speed decrease :)

Nice vid for a SB. I'm not that interested in stealthers vids normally, but this vid was very nice - and only RR4!

4/5 tics from me!

(didn't like that heretic fight tho )

Heh, was just pure luck I won there :)

Again, thanks for the positive comments, did not really expect that :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Nice vid :> You actually had me shouting for you in the Theodon fight that you lost on the last hit, and that world's longest fight that you lost too :(
Some nice kills in there, some of them I was like WTF there's no way you should have won that :)
Some nice play, a bit of run thru?, maybe anticipating a stun so that you could butcher them from behind :>

Good stuff :) You will LOVE getting to RR7+ and the toys you can afford :>

Oli - Illu

kra

Loyal Freddie
Now this was the most entertaining DAoC vid I've seen in ages. Hope to see more vids of the same quality from you.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Downloading! I really hope its good, because lately the state of shadowblades has become really bad. When the clock hits 1pm I just log off my Infil because then its already too zergy.

Havent fought you tho, hopefully I will in the near future, you sound like a hard bugger :p

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
frost SB's always seem hard for some reason. there was one on pryd before cluster who i always hated facing but forgot name:twak:

Wuspy

Fledgling Freddie
awesome movie m8, really glad to have u in our guild :)
wuspy :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
grimlin said:
frost SB's always seem hard for some reason. there was one on pryd before cluster who i always hated facing but forgot name:twak:

Kipu his SB most likely. Forgot his name on the SB, but was a tough nutter aswell :)

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
I liked it as well many others. Good play compared to your low realm rank, weapon swapping and those kind of things are in place. Some general directions on where to improve would be style usage and the strafe/run through - seemed too slow and not very well performed.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Maril said:
Some general directions on where to improve would be style usage and the strafe/run through - seemed too slow and not very well performed.

Yea, got some real problems to press the frosty gaze style after I've successfully landed comeback. And I use the keyboard for movement so that's maybe why strafe/run-through wasn't so great :)

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie :D rly enjoyed the fight vs my paladin (kilroyx). i remember wondering how the hell i won it :p

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Great Movie.

Nice to see a Non FoTM spec Shadowblade. Also one that doesnt zerg. Very well played aswell.

Couldnt believe you got so close to beating Theodon and actually manage to beat Caylan.

You will be one great SB.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
I normally dont watch alot of DAOC movies since they are boring. But must admit I really enjoyed this one Kiwik. Keep up the good work :)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
watched this movie

nice one

but i freaking look ugly in classic skin (i show up at the end of movie...)

Litmus

Resident Freddy
it was oka movie

but your weapon selection is poor(ie swinging loads times on a heat resistant target with heat weap? :>)

kivik

Part of the furniture
kivik said:
Got end drain increase poison applied on my 1st heat leg, so I always hit some with it and then switch to cold :)

there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom