[movie] Kiwik Shadowblade

kivik

Part of the furniture
Seems like making movies is the new fotm :)

I've been playing my frostalf shadowblade in RvR for nearly a ½ year now
and even from the start I noticed that I was capable of giving the higher RRs a real challenge. At rr3 I decided that I would like to make a movie and so I did.

The movie is recorded between rr3 and 4 during March 2006. Almost all fights are against rr6 and up. Oh and I don't think you'll have to be a genius to understand I will use abilities to beat those.

Anyways, onto the movie.

Filesize: 188MB
Length: 17:01

www.novator.se/daoc/Movies/RISING.avi

Big thanks to grymligast for hosting! :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ohh, expecting a good vid here. dling!

and just for everyone that will even consider whining about abilitydumping: he is a frostalf sb. :p licence to use all toys whenever he feels like it!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Funny how it can never be spread-out when ppl are making vids. It´s nothing, nothing, nothing then all of the sudden I have 5ppl who wants me to host their vid at the same day ;)

Was decent vid.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
OHH !!! Dling and expecting a very good movie, one of the few outkasts sb's out there (frostalf/valkyn ;)) and a nice guildie :)

illu

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
Funny how it can never be spread-out when ppl are making vids. It´s nothing, nothing, nothing then all of the sudden I have 5ppl who wants me to host their vid at the same day ;)

Was decent vid.

I'll dload this when I get home :>

Grymligast, don't you have any sort of download cap? Obviously I love the dload speeds of other vids I have got from you but I'm worried you'll be hit with a £4000000000 bill for all the DAOC community dloading from you :> There must be Gigabytes going down the line :>

Oli - Illu

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
I'll dload this when I get home :>

Grymligast, don't you have any sort of download cap? Obviously I love the dload speeds of other vids I have got from you but I'm worried you'll be hit with a £4000000000 bill for all the DAOC community dloading from you :> There must be Gigabytes going down the line :>

Oli - Illu

i did get an e-mail when haxen released his vid together with someone else where they wondered what was going on.

But I have no cap per-see but if i use to much the account has to be upgraded and then much more expensive. but aslong as it is only once in a while and only short periods they look between their fingers

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
pretty good video, shows some promise for the future. good use of toys/pots/abilities to make the best of a low RR charector, all of which make you a valid threat, and in RRs to come posibly a major player.

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
i did get an e-mail when haxen released his vid together with someone else where they wondered what was going on.

But I have no cap per-see but if i use to much the account has to be upgraded and then much more expensive. but aslong as it is only once in a while and only short periods they look between their fingers

I dread to think how many gigs are sucked out of your line everyday. On filefront the stats for my movie showed 90.59GB of downloads(plus a mirror from eeben), and you are hosting more than one at a time. Love it though :worthy: but wowza you must have a high cap

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Biggest 24hour bandwith used was 560gig or something and that was with Haxens vid together with a vf or rure vid I think.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Cant say thank you enough Grymligast, you and your host just simply rock :) :worthy:

Dorimor1

Banned
Well played I think, imo its great how a rr4 can give high rrs such a tough battle, especially against Theodon.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
And to the movie: Highly enjoyable movie, the fact that you included fights where you died made the other fights alot more intressting, since you just did not know if you would die or not :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
watched it now, can't say anything other then: great video. :worthy:

i really should have sent you the clip where you owned me 1v1. was quite embarassing, but a good fight regardless :)

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
nice movie, very good play on higher rr ppl :)

if i will meet you with my eld, i will just trow lots of aerus bronze and marble rocks at you we farmed today..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
good movie, just goes to show that the "oh noes SBs are so underpowered" whiners dont know what they are talking about :) very well played.

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice music, cool fights and good music :>
Only thing is that u seemed a bit slow switching to cold leggies in some fights
Loved watching every fight ;)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Frozensolid said:
Only thing is that u seemed a bit slow switching to cold leggies in some fights

Got end drain increase poison applied on my 1st heat leg, so I always hit some with it and then switch to cold :)

Thanks alot for the comments so far, I'm both happy and surprised you liked it that much :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
kivik said:
Got end drain increase poison applied on my 1st heat leg, so I always hit some with it and then switch to cold :)

Thanks alot for the comments so far, I'm both happy and surprised you liked it that much :)

Well I told ya I'd dl it when you uploaded it :)

Looking forward to see myself as a movie star!! Even if I have to serve as a carpet... anyways cheers!

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
For once the FoTM:nes is <3 <3 <3 (whit all those lovley movies)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
not bad for a RR4 sb indeed! but oh so much poisonspike :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid and well played :)

just... why are you axe specced ? either get a BoS in that template for some Sun Weaps, or go sword so you don't waste the 2h slot with a weapon you can't use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom