[Movie] House of Ahm: Absurd

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
I remember that there was an other thread about the previous movies from House of Ahm on FH, so I might aswell give you the download link to the new movie that got released yesterday so people can watch it if they are bored etc.

DL: http://camelotvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Videos.Detail&id=425

Size:264MB
Codec: Divx

I think its Skald POV not sure since i'm still dl'ing it myself. I also heard that there was alot of nice editing in this one ( check the boards of ahm to see some pics of it ) anyway hf ...

Some guy from Ahm post about it:
http://www.houseofahm.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=589
http://vnboards.ign.com/caerleon_cluster/b22957/100775822/p1/?32

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
TelFightSounds.jpg

How meny hours did he use on this one :eek2:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Shit! How much time has he used on this! Dang that must be alot of hours, even days.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
so much work in editing.. and only 1 host.. crap one aswell (for me)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Definatly worth to DL

so DLing

not like they are great in RvR or uber setup but seeing this kind of movies is like u go at cinema xD

he rox in editing!

Septina

Part of the furniture
>.< Pooned said:
Definatly worth to DL

so DLing

not like they are great in RvR or uber setup but seeing this kind of movies is like u go at cinema xD

he rox in editing!

It's a solo movie this time and as usual with Ahm movies, amazing intro/outro but the in between stuffs just gets too much. :p In my humble opinion anyway. :)
Really good movie and absolutely worth the download tho. :)

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
downloaded yesterday when it came out, watched intro & outro, watched 2 fights and got bored and deleted it, shit in a sugarcoating, nice effects thou

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah its a solo skald movie... the reason that I download Ahm movies is for the graphics which was totally amazing once again ( intro & outro ) and the fight vs the merc ( last fight in the movie ) was nice edited aswell! ;)

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
dloaded, watched it, and once again my perception of useless americans is verified ;C

he's a nice strafer though :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Zoia's solo skald movie is much better than this

The guy really knows how to use vegas, but the fights themselves are not particularly uber.
The constant zooming in on the action detracted from the vid as well.
It simply creates pixilation, where I would prefer to see the whole thing, chat window especially.

The intro kinds made me think of one of those awesome trailers you see, full of action and sexy dancing girls for a movie that is essentially run of the mill.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Abit overedited imo. I wanted to see the styles and dmg output etc, and i didn't like all the zooming in. Also what's with the lastname ForeverBuffless if he's using buffs? Got my expectations up when i saw that!
Guess i had to high expectations in general of the movie. Was ok, nothing great.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
I think all his movies are to show off his editing skillz not the skillz of the group/player. But non the less was a good movie. And Straykat - your a nutter for doing this amount of editing lol

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
downloaded yesterday when it came out, watched intro & outro, watched 2 fights and got bored and deleted it, shit in a sugarcoating, nice effects thou

i did the same tbh ;<

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
traktorlove said:
good editing but shit play imo, he popped all his wls battler and ip almost all fights
Agreeked with teh Faril!

but really rox editing, I loved the intro <3

Himse

FH is my second home
Najs editing, but wtf at being zoomed in all the time? zzz

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Edit is of doom, really =)

And tbh, he pops lots of abilities, but it's not like he's popping them to fight RR2 guys =) There's lots of high RR stuff going on there and enemies are using lots of stuff aswell.

pip

Banned
lol at the zooming this and that, was a great vid, prob best skald 1 ever not like there as been lot's of em tho :) :worthy: keep up the good work:drink:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
same as always with Straykat's videos, editing is nice and manages to use daoc creatively for some nice pieces of footage. too bad the actual gameplay is nothing more then average (read: ability dumping ftw)

still worth a download tho, just for intro. was going to say outro too, but this one makes septina's coral vision intro's look like hollywood movies :p

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
OK vid! But as said before his playstyle was not impresive, but his editing? What was that? Recordings from one night of RvR, then 1 month in editing it? Omg... :p

However, he still seems like an irl noob to me. RR10, and only 44+17 hammer. And even when someone have played a char all the way to RR10, he still can't see the diffrence from a Reaver and a Heretic (09:00 min into this clip).

Very well.. good thing he got some Vegas skills, atleast.. :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Bonehead said:
OK vid! But as said before his playstyle was not impresive, but his editing? What was that? Recordings from one night of RvR, then 1 month in editing it? Omg... :p

However, he still seems like an irl noob to me. RR10, and only 44+17 hammer. And even when someone have played a char all the way to RR10, he still can't see the diffrence from a Reaver and a Heretic (09:00 min into this clip).

Very well.. good thing he got some Vegas skills, atleast.. :)
The guy who recorded it, didn't edit it, iirc :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hmm.... Intro+outro... nice.... playstyle... ok on some parts but others he plays like he's been ebayed oO and musnt forget the rr7 "Reaver" with Heretic DoT xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom