[MOVIE] Amaya 8vs8+ Lyo/Hib

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Downloading, will be interesting to see a movie with Eld pov since I'm currently leveling one for RvR :)

blejs

Loyal Freddie
File Access Denied!

This file can be downloaded by Registered Users Only

yawn!

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
just register blejs! not that hard..

not downloading btw

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
4Mbit and getting 36 kb/s when downloading, guess host is jammed :z

blejs

Loyal Freddie
i liked this movie :] Makes me wanna fix my eldie :> or druiid!

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie :) I wonder how could you find this much 8 vs 8 fights ^^ we getting added on or zerged 90% or more of the fights we start as fg vs fg, especially against mids.
anyway, nice movie, well played :)

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
I liked the movie, was fun to watch. Over all well played, decent quality on the recordings and good fights. I liked the long clips, where you killed one grp, get added on and farmed the adds too. Altough some of the albs looked really dumb :twak:

Also the music choice could have been a bit more original, it's like DAoC movie #349 with Disturbed and Nightwish osv.

Anyways, good job keep it up :)

Amaya

Fledgling Freddie
@Uberlama: We have normally the same problems that mids adding every fight but i got some more 8vs8+ fights in the period of 2 weeks i was capturing.

@daoc_xianghua: "but your enemys ..........rofl" -> the tanks to less dmg cause of pd5 and croc ring ;)

@Lotheric: "Also the music choice could have been a bit more original, it's like DAoC movie #349 with Disturbed and Nightwish osv."
Thats true, but normally i hear black music and my group upped me some songs so i had to use them all for the vid ;) next time i will find better and more unknown songs :)

Greetz Aziya

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Great movie, sucky enemies (most of the times), well edited, nice PoV, good to see a light-eld knowing how to play it's class for once, not just nukeorama, but actually nsing (soemtimes before CC's start casting aswell, awsome) and diseasing.

Skilled PoV
Not so skilled enemies ;E

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Glacier said:
Great movie, sucky enemies (most of the times), well edited, nice PoV, good to see a light-eld knowing how to play it's class for once, not just nukeorama, but actually nsing (soemtimes before CC's start casting aswell, awsome) and diseasing.

Skilled PoV
Not so skilled enemies ;E

knights who say ni were good..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom