[Movie]Adoweniih Scelestus 2nd

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
Time for the release of my second infiltrator movie :)

Been recording for some time, to get even better fights than my first movie (which i was a bit disappointed about tbh)
- and here it is!

The movie has been recorded from rr7 to rr7L4 during the past few weeks while mids have been raping the Frontier :)
Ive tried to put in a lot of different and nice fights - and now the only thing i need is comments ;)

The movie is available here:
http://www.jperhverv.dk/Adoweniih Scelestus.avi

Regards
Adoweniih

PS. rehosting it to Filefront atm - maybe excalmovies? :)

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
downloading... your first was good so I think this one should be worth watching too ;)

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
erhm.... i suck big fat cock! when i click the link the windows media player starts.. and cant watch the movie :(
how can i download it? :/

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
right click and choose save target as. should do the trick

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Ok movie, but not really impressed. Guess you should have wait a bit more, and shortned it a bit. Anyway nice reflexes and good playstyle.

/hug indy :)

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
Ok movie, but not really impressed. Guess you should have wait a bit more, and shortned it a bit. Anyway nice reflexes and good playstyle.

/hug indy :)

At least it's better than the first one imo ;) Tried only to use fights vs. opponents with higher or equal realm rank to myself - and ofc a few 1vX :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Better than your other movie, but really should concentrate on including the close fights against a variety of classes, those are the best. Keep it up mate, well played :)

Oh and Muse; They were good the first time, second time but after the hundredandthirtyfourth time it's enough :mad: Intro/first song was nice though...

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
Better than your other movie, but really should concentrate on including the close fights against a variety of classes, those are the best. Keep it up mate, well played :)

Oh and Muse; They were good the first time, second time but after the hundredandthirtyfourth time it's enough :mad: Intro/first song was nice though...

Muse is always nice! :p Repeat that 1000 times for urself and u'll see ;)

And ok mxnnoob ;)

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie
Liked it, but you should use more close figths and leave some of those perf ones, i really dont see the point in showing a PA chain > dead enemy :p.

PD: The fight where you were pwned by that sb was really fun.

/hug

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
Liked it, but you should use more close figths and leave some of those perf ones, i really dont see the point in showing a PA chain > dead enemy :p.

PD: The fight where you were pwned by that sb was really fun.

/hug

hehe ya i dunno wtf happended really :D And - that sb is Xanian from Dyvet ;) hehe :)

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Give my kobbie that kind of dmg even with 3str relics and I would be in love with him, even if hes a smurf..

Infs r OP, stun of evade then the hole hamstering chain :<

illu

Part of the furniture
Give my kobbie that kind of dmg even with 3str relics and I would be in love with him, even if hes a smurf..

Infs r OP, stun of evade then the hole hamstering chain :<

Hehe - Infils are nasty and the free SL after a kill is just delicious. You could seriously go on the rampage if you find a bunch of low RR :>

What did I think of the movie?
Overall I liked it. I liked the Music (maybe just a little too much Muse, but I love them so no matter :>), I loved the editing, except for the 20+ seconds at the end of the movie where only music played hehe.
The fights were varied from very good (the ones that were very close), to no need to put in (like other people said, maybe a couple of PA chain kills was ok, but too many :>).
The Mauler you fought surely has IP? I would never attack a RR4+ Mauler on Dyvet because assassins are toast against them :>
And the Troll Warrior using a 2h weap against you instead of a Shield+Weap? Strange.
I suppose overall it wasn't as much fun for me as I didn't recognise any of the names.
The emote spamming would have got you banned over here :>

Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely little movie and I'm sure the players on that Server will really like it, but it's hard to explain, but I just felt like there was something missing. Maybe a few more comments like when you killed that Archer just before he got in the tower - that was great, surely a "YES! Got him!" type of comment would have been great there. I had to rewind and check the chat box to see if you got the RP! :>

I think the movie maybe needed more footage, more assassin fights or fights against multiples or ones where they go to the last swing.
I don't think I saw a song list in there too :(

God I'm going on and on! :> Basically, I honestly liked it, but I just think it could have been better. I'm hoping for a super 3rd movie with different locations, more variety of enemy, more emotion, less PAing casters, more variety of music, maybe more orderly footage - it felt a little chaotic :)

Or maybe that's just me. Sorry to be picky! I know how long these bastid movies take to make, but I just want your next one to be fantastic :>

Oli - Illu

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie

hehe ya the rampage happends sometimes. But not often - atm it's hard enough to get a kill at all because of all the zergs =/

Ya, i agree about maybe a bit too much Muse in it - but they're just so damn good! Next one i'll behave and variate the music some more. And ya, 20 secs at last with black screen was bad, but i just loved the song - hehe :)

I dont know if that mauler got IP tbh, he's pretty much one of the WORST maulers i've ever seen oO on US there's no "decent" maulers really - there's BAD maulers and GOOD maulers - hehe xD
That warrior, i have no idea why he used 2h =P Maybe he was just too uber to use s/s =) haha :p
Btw, you should have recognised one of the names - Dirtyden xD Dirtyden = Denarius - hehe xD And Ojun = Knightstrike :p Both pretty horrible really xD
I think most people agree that the movie was too long for an assassin movie xD

I need to put in some more "personal" comments as said aswell =p hehe =)
The music list - i just totally forgot =/ Sorry :S But after rendering it twice (taking like 7 hours each) i just couldnt be arsed to render it again because a stupid music list =P

And you're totally right - the order was pretty much random. i dont have any, like pattern, to follow. I just put in the fights and try to make them as variated classwise as possible ^^

And ty for the critism - it's all good ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
they really did fuck up when they changed beartooth to be usable after evade, level 15 style with a 6 second stun and a level 50 style with 5 second stun. hmm...

can't comment about vid, turned it off after a minute because it wasn't any different then the other 500 assassinvids out atm

MegaMaejter

Banned
OK enough movie well played throughout. Only minus is the lack of a visual intro and an actual outro. Abit dull to watch a fade to black outro, could atleast put in the soundtrack and or some "bleepers".

Also as VF kinda bluntly put it the vid would been 10x better if it was some theme/direction to nisch it abit and make it stand out from the other "500" generic assassin movies. Ah well I liked it and you play well so 3/5.

:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom