[movie]10l minstrel

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i would guess he has a target pet macro and charm macro bound on 2 adjacent keys tbh..

Everz

FH is my second home
you did that in the original post? and telling censi his movies are shit compared to this one, doesnt really belong here now does it?

but okay, this ministrel plays his char 10 times better then you ever did on any of your shitchars. just stating my oppinion.

Show me where i said censi's movies where shit, i said they werent as entertaining, never said they were crap m8, better question, who are you?:wanker:

disdain

Banned
When are you bringing out a movie with proper enemies? So we can compare it to yours with the shit ones?

uh-oh mister stalker..

you might find some proper enemies (hopfully), as you have a ranger-, bd-, druid-, reaver-, vamp- and four aughealer pov movies to choose from.

illu

Part of the furniture
hehe
It's just so everyone knows I die 127 times for every kill I get (usually on an AFK lvl1 highlander fighter in the frontiers ;) )

I think you would love US classic Olli
It's 16 grouped scouts (with AM3 minstrel support) for every assassin

CAMO SLAM CRITSHOT/PB SHOT/PB SHOT/DEADDDDDD!!!!!!
all the scouts laugh at you
all the scouts dismiss you

It's a laugh a minute ;)

Hehe sounds nasty! :>

Got bored of crafting tonight so took the SB out for a bit of fun. I managed to Zap Zap Censi style someone's BB in Beno which made my night :)

Watched the Minstel movie and it was bizarre :> Good fun to see what they are capable of, but he obviously had too much time on his hands to do all those fancy strange effects, and the worm :)
It was worth watching, and funny to see all the different pets he used to kill people.

Oli - Illu

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Minstrel charm aint like sorc charm
Basically, they have to keep the pet charmed or loose it
Which involves retargetting the pet and playing the charm song again afaik

So in between him mezzing, DD'ing, meleeing etc those duo's/trio's he's retargetting his pet every few seconds to keep it under his control

It's really impressive
In an OCD or really nice n52 macro kind of way

Too much liek hard work for my liking

Aye he can only have one song running so whenever he's using his ablative barrier he has to recast charm.

Gamah

Banned
You cant charm pets, you cant charm girls...all is left for u is to charm boys!! :D

Offering yourself? If so you're a bit "used" for me :(

...and by "used" I mean you have an arsehole like a clowns pocket.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Does this movie even fall into the category of 'solo video'?

I liked the ones where he fought three or more, rest were pretty boring. Not to mention the music.

Good petcontrol I suppose though, but should've left out the crap fights. Killing a soloer/dou with a lvl50+ pet against people that have no clue you can actually kill pets it not entertaining in any way.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
hahaha, funny stuff. It was fun to watch.

The only bad thing I can "find" from the movie is that it's in WMV format and in not as good quality as I like videos to be.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
its also got prenerf FZ footage... that means if it was just released hes been building this movie since like november last year??? (6 months collecting?)

I really cant fault the way he played in the footage, but for some reason this movie didnt tick any boxes. the music didnt help

will rewatch it see if I change my mind...

so what if he's been collecting it for awhile censi :p not everyone needs to rush movies out like you "In the name of pwn" whens Censi 20102312931: censi does dallas out btw :eek:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom