[movie]10l minstrel

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I saw that on VN
Fun Vid

Funnier how it has US minstrels on VN alb stealther boards claiming he haxxorz or plays on a freeshard server :)

disdain

Banned
petministrels are cool as hell, movie was fun... but the art/story got on my nerves after a while, and default UI = :( :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
didnt really like it

music was awefull and outdated...

He has been capturing for decades as theres old FZ footage in there...

taking on mulitple visuals is great and impressive... but buffed purple con mob + insta stunn+ mezz... well you would kind of expect that sort of thing.. set that thing on a stunned caster and its toast.

Would take a certain type of lunatic who could be arsed to keep chain charming a pet like that to play the game, in the name of pwn...

stopped watching after a while... he can play good enough though for sure.

Everz

FH is my second home
didnt really like it

music was awefull and outdated...

He has been capturing for decades as theres old FZ footage in there...

taking on mulitple visuals is great and impressive... but buffed purple con mob + insta stunn+ mezz... well you would kind of expect that sort of thing.. set that thing on a stunned caster and its toast.

Would take a certain type of lunatic who could be arsed to keep chain charming a pet like that to play the game, in the name of pwn...

stopped watching after a while... he can play good enough though for sure.

shame its not that old as he faught some maulers?

i must say provided more entertainment then any of your videos ever managed to do imo.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Was nice lil movie.
Wish mentas could charm lvl 61 mobs so easily :).
Only thing I didn't like about this movie were the clips with the worm :p

disdain

Banned

i must say provided more entertainment then any of your videos ever managed to do imo.

sure its not your movie? dont see why you would act as a c*nt versus someone that stated his oppinion otherwise..

Everz

FH is my second home
sure its not your movie? dont see why you would act as a c*nt versus someone that stated his oppinion otherwise..

im saying my opinion as a viewer of both of the movies?

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
very skilled player, best minstrel.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Very nice video, the worm was cute :)
And the ending was like omg lvl 85 pet =|

illu

Part of the furniture
I saw that on VN
Fun Vid

Funnier how it has US minstrels on VN alb stealther boards claiming he haxxorz or plays on a freeshard server :)

Looking at Aiteal's sig - I wish we had detailed character info like that over here in Europe :/

On topic, downloading this vid and will look at tomorrow :>

Oli - Illu

censi

Can't get enough of FH

its also got prenerf FZ footage... that means if it was just released hes been building this movie since like november last year??? (6 months collecting?)

I really cant fault the way he played in the footage, but for some reason this movie didnt tick any boxes. the music didnt help

will rewatch it see if I change my mind...

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Very nice video, the worm was cute :)
And the ending was like omg lvl 85 pet =|

lol yer, I was like wtf when he charmed that thing =)

Overall a cool movie, but the music was really bad :p

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
I enjoyed the movie, pet charming is to much of a hassle for me tho

disdain

Banned
im saying my opinion as a viewer of both of the movies?

no, you tried to insult censi because his views of this movie were different from yours.

his oppinion wont be changed just because you try to slag him off lol... wheres your own movie btw? so we can compare... :]

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Looking at Aiteal's sig - I wish we had detailed character info like that over here in Europe :/

hehe
It's just so everyone knows I die 127 times for every kill I get (usually on an AFK lvl1 highlander fighter in the frontiers ;) )

I think you would love US classic Olli
It's 16 grouped scouts (with AM3 minstrel support) for every assassin

CAMO SLAM CRITSHOT/PB SHOT/PB SHOT/DEADDDDDD!!!!!!
all the scouts laugh at you
all the scouts dismiss you

It's a laugh a minute ;)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
its also got prenerf FZ footage... that means if it was just released hes been building this movie since like november last year??? (6 months collecting?)

I really cant fault the way he played in the footage, but for some reason this movie didnt tick any boxes. the music didnt help

will rewatch it see if I change my mind...

What does pre nerf FZ footage have todo with anything, anyway?

Everz

FH is my second home
no, you tried to insult censi because his views of this movie were different from yours.

his oppinion wont be changed just because you try to slag him off lol... wheres your own movie btw? so we can compare... :]

never realised one, had the footage, then deleted it, i aint trying to insult censi, i didnt mind his movies (never watched one all the way through ofc), im just trying to change anyone opinion, just stating mine?

disdain

Banned
never realised one, had the footage, then deleted it, i aint trying to insult censi, i didnt mind his movies (never watched one all the way through ofc), im just trying to change anyone opinion, just stating mine?

you did that in the original post? and telling censi his movies are shit compared to this one, doesnt really belong here now does it?

but okay, this ministrel plays his char 10 times better then you ever did on any of your shitchars. just stating my oppinion.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

When are you bringing out a movie with proper enemies? So we can compare it to yours with the shit ones?

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
rox movie. I don't understand the charm thing of that mincer. he selects his pet every 2 seconds or smth. why? does he have some instant pet charm thing he spams?

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
rox movie. I don't understand the charm thing of that mincer. he selects his pet every 2 seconds or smth. why? does he have some instant pet charm thing he spams?

Minstrel charm aint like sorc charm
Basically, they have to keep the pet charmed or loose it
Which involves retargetting the pet and playing the charm song again afaik

So in between him mezzing, DD'ing, meleeing etc those duo's/trio's he's retargetting his pet every few seconds to keep it under his control

It's really impressive
In an OCD or really nice n52 macro kind of way

Too much liek hard work for my liking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom