Move over ladies

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Aada in a good mood as normal. Why not go plague the Dark & Light website with your own very interesting and much in demand opinions? :eek:

Damini

Part of the furniture
Oh NOES, Aada has slipped through a timewarp and forgotten that I gave up modding, oooh, ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO. Anyway, as I said in the my opening post, being dyslexic and reading off the screen when there's a ton of infomation to go through isn't easy, so I tend to get the edited highlights and then learn by doing. It's also a nice way to see who is about, what people's opinions are of the game, say hello, and so on.

I can only throw myself at your splendid feet, and apologise that my thread is deemed unworthy.

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Jonaldo said:
Elves, Gnomes, Dwarves and Humans are just so much more entertaining and the areas in which you adventure far more picturesque.

Remember that most of the areas post level 20 are shared between both the alliance and the horde. So you'll probably find yourself surrounded by the same kind of environment in the endgame.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aada said:
Nice my post about who started this pointless thread got deleted what a suprise its a mod that started the thread.. like i said go to the WoW site.

I removed your previous post rather then publicly slate you for such a purile and pathetic post in an otherwise constructive thread. When you command even 0.5% of the same respect Damini does round here you may begin to start considering forming a possible argument, but until then go away and shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom