Mouse

K

Kempo

Hey, does anyone know how you go about getting a replacement mouse from microsoft, my v2 optical explorer has pretty much given up the ghost after about 2 years and i remember people saying it was possible to get a free replacement, anyone know anything? :)

G

Gumbo

Phone them up, have the mouse in front of you so you can give them the serial number, fudge the date when you bought it, and talk to three different people...

5 days later you will have your new mouse.

At least that worked for me.

You can get the number off their webbeh.

N

nath

Aye, pain in the arse phone call, but very quick to send out. It's fabbo :D

K

Kempo

do i need to send them back my mouse coz i dont have a replacement atm, if i was going to do it i could probably get a hold of one tho :) thanks for the info

N

nath

When I did it, they didn't ask for anything. It would have been great, I'd have had 2 nice mice for the price of one, if it weren't for the fact that the original one was genuinely fucked :|

G

Gumbo

They sent my new one out and I had to send the old one back in the box the new one came in.

I sent it back cos it was genuinly buggered, but I don't know how hard they'd chase you up if you didn't.

K

Kempo

yeh well unfortunately im in the same situation and mine is genuinely buggered \o/ thanks for all the help, i'll give them a call tommorow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom