mouse issue

N

-Nuked-

During RvR and some points (I note mainly zone borders) my mouse pointer begins to jump a little! This didn't happen previously, I haven’t changed mouse, or as far as I know, added/taken away software.
Someone may have changed something in the control panel, I looked in the mouse section of control panel and didn’t find much that would fix my issue, although I wouldn’t know what would cause this or what I should look for in order to fix this.

Any suggestions of help on the subject would be noted and appreciated

thanks in advance

K

Khalen

Someone claimed MSN is making yah mouse flicker... My mouse pointer sometimes flickers a lot and does actually move when I have mouseview pressed in. Quite annoying...

D

Darac

Originally posted by Khalen
Someone claimed MSN is making yah mouse flicker... My mouse pointer sometimes flickers a lot and does actually move when I have mouseview pressed in. Quite annoying...

This has started to happen to me recently to. And it’s damn annoying. I thought it was the 3.9 ATi drivers so tried 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8. No change. It seems to be intermittent also which is strange. Worst thing is when your mouse pointer is hovering over the quick bar when you decide to use mouse view toggle. When you zoom out using the mouse wheel, because the mouse pointer is flickering it changes your quick bar, this has caused me to miss quiet a few PAs :/

C

chretien

The mouse flickering thing is a known issue. It's fixed in 1.64 I think. Basically your graphics card has a higher refresh than the game can support so it only afffects people with relatively high end graphics cards. I don't think it's related to the original problem though.

T

ttillub

I have same problem.
Reducing color amount from 32bit to 16bit helped a lot also.

- Ttillub

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by chretien
The mouse flickering thing is a known issue. It's fixed in 1.64 I think. Basically your graphics card has a higher refresh than the game can support so it only afffects people with relatively high end graphics cards. I don't think it's related to the original problem though.

Bit old thread but I've had this problem for AGES and it's THAT annonying :)
When I run with my shadowblade and rotate the camera, sometimes the mouse flickers so much that the character turns and runs to different direction. It's so annonying that I can't describe it much better than: aaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

This just made me so happy! :) Especially since 1.64 should be near :)

I can't remember anymore in what version of DAoC this problem appeared, but I do remember updating new version of NVidia drivers some months ago only made it worse :(

Well, I'm glad if it's getting fixed, in fact, I saw something that sounded it could be this, and I thought "oooh could it be it" but didn't wanna be too hopeful :)

Users who are viewing this thread