Mourkain 500 - 498 Order

Gahn

Resident Freddy
That was a laff yday, we were down 470 440, but destro bearer thought it was a good tactic to charge in and get the last 30 points :flame:
Was a thrilling scenario ;)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
That was a laff yday, we were down 470 440, but destro bearer thought it was a good tactic to charge in and get the last 30 points :flame:
Was a thrilling scenario ;)

sick healings from irony:< he beat me:twak:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Had a yesterday where Destro manage to recap baulbe a few times, still we won 500vs494 i bombed the last destro out in the lava :)

Javlar

Fledgling Freddie
Had a Tor Anroc yesterday where Order cheated (ofc) and had the bauble up at their spawn-point so we couldn't touch the bearer. Still beat them with 500-470 or some such score.

Stop cheating you silly bastards.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Annoying when Destruction jump down near the lava too and just sit there.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Dare-I-say that scenarios are getting boring in T2 now on KEP, destro teams usually do jack shit, and have yet to learn that the scenarios actually have other objectives other than chase down the green con WH with 7 people and knock all kinds of shit out of him whilst some whiney HElf runs to the troll stone, with a look of amusement on his high cheek bones.

been in a few tonight, where its just a bit embarrasing how badly we lose, or how much Order come back from.

/edit and I promise I wont mention the game with 9 players on each side, Order had 5 BW's. :(

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Dare-I-say that scenarios are getting boring in T2 now on KEP, destro teams usually do jack shit, and have yet to learn that the scenarios actually have other objectives other than chase down the green con WH with 7 people and knock all kinds of shit out of him whilst some whiney HElf runs to the troll stone, with a look of amusement on his high cheek bones.

been in a few tonight, where its just a bit embarrasing how badly we lose, or how much Order come back from.

Tbh, I feel like that about Order alot of the time. Not caring about objectives or disrupting the pacifier or anything. Just running far away solo and getting ganked. Doing silly things like jumping down tall places, taking even more fall damage and die like pigs.

Don't people know they get even more exp and renown if they actually contribute to winning the scenario?

I guess teamwork starts at the higher tiers and mainly in the guilds.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
didn't realise Gahn was Oryon.
Had fun bolting you :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Nah the NFD healers are pretty good :) You didn't seem to die

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved

/edit and I promise I wont mention the game with 9 players on each side, Order had 5 BW's. :(

I think it may be a case of the grass is always greener. As i was thinking the exact same thing but for the Order on KEP. All in all i've probably had equal games of win/lose

pikeh

Resident Freddy
And you still out damaged them (nerf sorcerers and black orcs, they clearly do too much damage) and won big ... oh how overpowered the class is.....

The whole team played shit, end of.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Had a Tor Anroc yesterday where Order cheated (ofc) and had the bauble up at their spawn-point so we couldn't touch the bearer. Still beat them with 500-470 or some such score.

Stop cheating you silly bastards.

Seen that a few times where a Whitelion uses leap to jump back into their cave. Definitely not cricket!

Also seen a BO jump down into lava. Best thing is to threaten them in /sp to die or get reported. I just Hate cheats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom