Mounts

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
WiZe^ said:
There should be hybrid whit DAoC and WoW....
WoW PvE + DAoC RvR = Dark age of warcraft = WiN !!11 :cheers:

yeah! i'd marry that game! :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
old.Whoodoo said:
Fact is, for months all we heard on the DAoC forums was "WoW is uberer than this shit, Im leaving", so far 50% returned with their RPG tails between their legs.

and still theres a good 750.000 players thats happily staying with WoW :)

the only ex daoc ppl thats returning are those that cant take the pvp rules on WoW. they are so used to exploiting LOS bugs and other DAoC issues that they cant get anywhere in WoW :p

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
waiting in queues for 40mins+ for 5 minutes of zerging pvp is fun? :p

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
the only ex daoc ppl thats returning are those that cant take the pvp rules on WoW. they are so used to exploiting LOS bugs and other DAoC issues that they cant get anywhere in WoW :p

I returned because i didnt like waiting in a queue for 2 hours for my pvp fix - ofc, in daoc i get to be owned again and again by gankgroups with my pickupgroups :)

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
And Im airing my views and opinions, which obviously you dont like, so what makes you better? Nout :wanker:

mine are better because i can see BOTH sides , unlike yours which usually resort in slating, insulting ppl just because they dont conform to ur way of thinking.

oooooH gosh what a suprise to see the "wanker" emote there !

I might be a wanker but least am a wanker who can see everyones views and be objective about them..which makes me an useful wanker,

whilst ur just an annoying wanker :twak:

old.Whoodoo said:
Fact is, for months all we heard on the DAoC forums was "WoW is uberer than this shit, Im leaving", so far 50% returned with their RPG tails between their legs, so im airing that Im sick of people comparing 2 games that have f*ck all in common.

Whilst am airing that am sick of hearing dumb narrow minded twats such as urself insulting others just because ppl dont agree or go along with ur views.

As for Daoc & WoW having things in common, they have quite a bit in common, you just cant see it because of your blinkers, so let me help you out here

Both have an Xp bar
Both have quests
Both have PvP
Both have the standard fantasy Chars
Both have an Xp grind if you choose to take it
Both have lag
Both have gankgroups
Both have mounts
Both have fanboys :p

All that is different besides the obvious, is how ppl choose to play them!

/rant off

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom