P.S
WoW mounts > DAoC mounts

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
WiZe^ said:
tbh the ripoff from WoW is so obvious :mad:

P.S
WoW mounts > DAoC mounts
They aint live yet, so stfu about poxy WoW and go play on their forums.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:

take a chill pill :touch:
(FYI i dont play wow anymore)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
old.Whoodoo said:

why do DAoC players get so upset when people mention WoW? :cheers:

(btw i clicked on this thread because i thought it would be in WoW forums but to my suprise it brought me here :D )

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Raven said:
swg mounts >> wow mounts

no, not really. as theres no way u could have fitted rocker driven hovercrafts in WoW. :)

the closest we get there is the gnome mount but still.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
39775085.jpg

Lol, she got the shroom with her and everything :p

class :clap:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
why do DAoC players get so upset when people mention WoW? :cheers:

(btw i clicked on this thread because i thought it would be in WoW forums but to my suprise it brought me here :D )
Because comparing the two is like dueling the Simpsons against Brave Heart, one is realistic and has great epic action, the other is a cartoon thats good for 30 mins then you want to change channel.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Because comparing the two is like dueling the Simpsons against Brave Heart, one is realistic and has great epic action, the other is a cartoon thats good for 30 mins then you want to change channel.

Shame you cant change the record when other ppl bring other MMorpgs into a discussion. Just because Daoc is the centre of your universe doesnt mean it applies to everyone else.

When things like "Mounts" appear in Daoc people are going to compare or have their own opinions on why that is. (well most ppl :p )

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
NeonBlue said:
Shame you cant change the record when other ppl bring other MMorpgs into a discussion. Just because Daoc is the centre of your universe doesnt mean it applies to everyone else.

When things like "Mounts" appear in Daoc people are going to compare or have their own opinions on why that is. (well most ppl :p )
Shame the WOWittes cant change their records and come back to the DAoC forums bleeting too...

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Shame the WOWittes cant change their records and come back to the DAoC forums bleeting too...
such anger cant you take a hint :>

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:

99% of ppl i see here are, airing their VIEWS & OPINIONS about Daoc changes and comparing them to other games. Yes 99% of the time they are comparing to WoW but thats because at the moment that's Daocs main competition. Probably in a few months when Dark and Light is released they will be comparing it to that

But 1 thing never changes and thats YOU crying like a fecking baby about DAoC, everytime someone says something that your blinkered view doesnt agree with.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
There should be hybrid whit DAoC and WoW....
WoW PvE + DAoC RvR = Dark age of warcraft = WiN !!11 :cheers:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
NeonBlue said:
99% of ppl i see here are, airing their VIEWS & OPINIONS about Daoc changes and comparing them to other games. Yes 99% of the time they are comparing to WoW but thats because at the moment that's Daocs main competition. Probably in a few months when Dark and Light is released they will be comparing it to that

But 1 thing never changes and thats YOU crying like a fecking baby about DAoC, everytime someone says something that your blinkered view doesnt agree with.
`

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
NeonBlue said:

And Im airing my views and opinions, which obviously you dont like, so what makes you better? Nout :wanker:

Fact is, for months all we heard on the DAoC forums was "WoW is uberer than this shit, Im leaving", so far 50% returned with their RPG tails between their legs, so im airing that Im sick of people comparing 2 games that have f*ck all in common.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:
39775085.jpg

Lol, she got the shroom with her and everything :p

class :clap:

Anyone seen that Triumph the dog and the star wars nerds thing? I just keep hearing his voice in my head..

"Thats adorable, which parent forced you to do this" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom