Moto G

Wij

I am a FH squatter
This is the bargain of the century!

Picked one up as my second phone. Just over a hundred from Tesco, with a few clubcard vouchers, for the 16GB one. But if you have more than I did you could pick it up for next to nowt as they are doubled on this.

It came locked to Tesco Mobile but 2 quid to a bloke on eBay sorted that. No Tesco markings on it.

It's really quick and smoother than any Android phone I've ever used.

Great screen. Higher dpi than an S3. Bright, with great colours. Looks amazing. 4.5 inches.

Really comfy in the hand. Fairly stock Android. No filler from the manufacturer that isn't useful to slow it down.

Battery life is great. Way better than Nexus 4. Dunno about Nexus 5 but I'd wager it's better.

OK, there's no 4G but I don't have a 4G contract. No SD card expansion but I have a 64GB 5S for my music player.

Unbelievable.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Got one, day before Xmas. Missus loves it, it's much quicker than my s3, screen is better as is battery life.

Best value phone ever.

Tilda

Parents got each other these. From what I've seen, an excellent phone, brilliant value. Parentscouldnt be happier

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The only fault I can pick with mine is the battery drain overnight. It can use 15% doing nothing for a few hours. Don't think I've got much running on it. It's a problem I've always noticed with Android not just this phone. To compare, my 5s loses about 1% overnight whilst picking up emails and such.

Like I said, all Android phones seem to do this. Hopefully the 4.4 upgrade will help. Still way better than an S3.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The only fault I can pick with mine is the battery drain overnight. It can use 15% doing nothing for a few hours. Don't think I've got much running on it. It's a problem I've always noticed with Android not just this phone. To compare, my 5s loses about 1% overnight whilst picking up emails and such.

Like I said, all Android phones seem to do this. Hopefully the 4.4 upgrade will help. Still way better than an S3.
Get tasker and set it to turn off everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom