Mother has son arrested for opening Xmas present early

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6213012.stm

A South Carolina mother has had her 12-year-old son arrested for opening his Christmas presents early.

The boy was taken into custody after his mother discovered he had entered his great-grandmother's house and taken presents from their hiding place.

The boy was handcuffed and taken to a local police station on petty larceny charges.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
well if he is found guilty, wont the mother lose anyway? i mean, he is a minor, and in estonia the parents have to take care of the sentence - like a fine, if the boy gets fined then the mom has to pay :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Samaroon told me he's been playing on his 360 he's getting for christmas, does this mean i can make a citizens arrest? :D

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
well if he is found guilty, wont the mother lose anyway? i mean, he is a minor, and in estonia the parents have to take care of the sentence - like a fine, if the boy gets fined then the mom has to pay :D

rofl, double-edged-sword beware!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Well, since it is america.. that kid will probably grab daddy's gun and blow her away. For getting him "locked up"

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Blackjack said:
Well, since it is america.. that kid will probably grab daddy's gun and blow her away. For getting him "locked up"

only after he smokes pot of course, only smoking pot makes you do that

Ormorof

FH is my second home
tris- said:
only after he smokes pot of course, only smoking pot makes you do that

after playing GTA and smoking pot perhaps? then it will be the violent video games that did it :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Ormorof said:
after playing GTA and smoking pot perhaps? then it will be the violent video games that did it :p

nah it always the pot. if he didnt smoke pot he wouldnt be playing GTA. the only reason he got into GTA was hanging around with all those other nasty kids who smoked pot and played GTA instead of causing havoc on the street.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ha she'll be laughing on the otherside of her face when she realises that south carolina is the only state in the usa where opening ones christmas presants early is a crime punishable only by the electric chair!

someone didnt think things through did they Oo

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:

Since its america he will probably sue her or "divorce" her

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
If my son was facing expulsion I wouldn't get him a fucking present at all, unless you call a few blows to the head a gift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom