Most Retarded Character Names.

Nappe

Fledgling Freddie
Mid: Givehibsmorebonuses TheyAreUnderPopulated

Gotta love that one :worthy:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

krall said:
Remember a BD, not sure how to spell it since it was in a faul scandinavian tung, but here go's; Langgrusvejmedlastbilerpaa. In eng thats someting like; Longdirtroadwhitlorrys(trucks)onit. :m00:
rofl
i saw bumbumbum?bumbum or something earlier today:p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Lethul said:
dont forget Danskdk ! :)

personally i think my names rox the box, many hemul offsprings nowdays tho
i think i was gonna mention him, along with darkdevildkk or smth x<

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Celticgardian GARDIANOFTHEFORTRES

alb/armsman I think he was.

:D

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Alb: My own Scout/Leatherface C*nt
Mid: Heheyougotboned (but then he got nerf'd by 'somebody' so I always laugh when I see him now)
Hib: Legolazzomg

spook

Fledgling Freddie
Krystal Steal, with a K. Not sure if its her though, bit small. I don't recognise the clip at least.

That's correct, and it is her. Got the clip/movie on my external harddrive... You tend to memorize such things when you're deployed in Iraq for 6 months :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
only read first couple of pages but havnt seen any with "shroom" in the name yet. Animists, just think of some new ones, its not funny any more with people like "Shrooomromomoooom SHROOOOOMAFARRRRMMERRRR" running around . (that was made up btw)

some crappy names ive seen around : Arragornn , Bloodthister, Fisted Sister, any random generated name like Cueudhahf, also my old scout called Freedomleader is probably one of the worst ive seen (totally copied from Ulrackfreeleader) , Gimmly, Mrpenetrator, Stealthnstab, (basically all of gimmlys chars tbh) , Fightorflee, Sst DontSpamRudeAtMeGimps, Speeeeeeedy, Speedygonzalesss or whatever, and although he was a top top bloke, Venomblade (with his whole account of NS alts all named Venomblades Venombladess Venombladesss etc) annd ofc Flyboypip.

Best name ever has to be Whyp StChains, and Pin StNeedles. also like my wardens name - Ghood Ghrief.

Friea

Banned
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Mid : Overdriven but I would say Brite but its the name of my dog :cheers:
Alb : Skillzthatkillz
Hib : Worldbuffer

ALL names which has any hint of LOTR :puke: :puke: :puke:

ALL names that has any hint of what class people play(speedygonzales(minstrel)unseenbowman(scout)Mezzman(sorcerer))

also hate kinda all the people who plays male chars because it feels to gay to spend all your time in daoc watching a male ass.

oh almost forgot the most disgusting of them all, luchini and luchinazo

Himse

FH is my second home
i have a warden named Cheeese

but i would have to say.. hmmm erf.. hmmm

Valgair :z

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:
ALL names which has any hint of LOTR :puke: :puke: :puke:

ALL names that has any hint of what class people play(speedygonzales(minstrel)unseenbowman(scout)Mezzman(sorcerer))

also hate kinda all the people who plays male chars because it feels to gay to spend all your time in daoc watching a male ass.

oh almost forgot the most disgusting of them all, luchini and luchinazo

It's a roleplaying game, most men don't want to roleplay a woman. Maybe gay men do, but most straight don't :)

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
alb - some noob called Invisibul :eek: original name, genius.

mid - Banaplockeran ><
hib - Like evita, anyone with a variation of Legolas.........

\o/

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
Krystal Steal, with a K. Not sure if its her though, bit small. I don't recognise the clip at least.

Funnt you should correct people ..

Her name is Krystal Steel, and i know her like the backside of my own hand! .. She is SO yummy :)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
krall said:
Remember a BD, not sure how to spell it since it was in a faul scandinavian tung, but here go's; Langgrusvejmedlastbilerpaa. In eng thats someting like; Longdirtroadwhitlorrys(trucks)onit. :m00:

haha, a bud of mine yeah.

Langgrusveimedbilerpaa Vedenstorbygning he was called ;p

Zordo

Fledgling Freddie
Found a name on Excal/Mid quite funny in the old days: Hisownmum. Particularly fun in rvr situations regarding deathspam, "xxxx was killed by Hisownmum".

Personally i have a minstrel made for speed during quests whos named in a real indian manner: Hewhorunslikeahorse:p Was tired of coming up with decent names.

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Mordenaar and Dutch names in general :I

<agrees> im english and regret having that name...you wouldnt believe me about the amount of times ppl say summit in dutch or ask me if i speak dutch...dont even speak dutch, just was a coincidence that my alt's name was dutch and thought i'd carry on the trend :touch:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
I Remember seeing a char about a loooong time ago in deathspam "xxxxx was killed by Hisownstupidity."
Necro on lam called Wwwwwwwwwwwww Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that name annoys the fuck out of me for some reason, also an eld called lllllllllllllllllllll.

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
onigiri means rice ball in japanese :< and its not from an anime char ... and ouroboros doesnt watch anime fyi Oo and Warlock is an infil .. thats rly old ..

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
Lestat said:
Hejdu aint that much bether then gandelf imo :>
rofl! or gangstah names that ends on boi, like ramboboi and jimmyboi.. :clap:
thats really stinky after me. :<

Hehe, comes from someone with the forum-name "Lestat" obviously stolen from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles (sp?) :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Mordenaar said:
<agrees> im english and regret having that name...you wouldnt believe me about the amount of times ppl say summit in dutch or ask me if i speak dutch...dont even speak dutch, just was a coincidence that my alt's name was dutch and thought i'd carry on the trend :touch:
Thought you were Dutch aswell, just over the silly name :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Just realised where 'Skillzthatkillz' comes from... Dodgeball... oO Cant believe a thread I made is still going.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Cozak said:
I Remember seeing a char about a loooong time ago in deathspam "xxxxx was killed by Hisownstupidity."
Necro on lam called Wwwwwwwwwwwww Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that name annoys the fuck out of me for some reason, also an eld called lllllllllllllllllllll.

That necro sounds Chinese ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom