Most OP Class in Thidranki

Dorimor1

Banned
We all know which classes dominate in the higher levels but which ones shine in the lower ones? Please state what you think is the most OP class for each realm (can name more than one)

Albion: Crush Merc - 6 sec stun, DT, chain.
Hibernia: Vampiir - DD, health proc, always buffed.
Midgard: Berserker - Berserk mode rules at lower levels.

bottler

Fledgling Freddie
Sorcs
cabby
zerkmode
vamp
tard merc wtih hammer

and infil that laugh killing my bard in free level armor :twak:

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Hib - Vampiir, without a doubt.
Alb - Theurgists always annoy me.

Cant comment on mid too well, i dont ever fight them ;). Though if I did, i'd probably try to avoid bonedancers as much as possible (unless i was a sorc).

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
alb: ho crush mercs, theurgs
mid: bds and skalds
hib: vamps

polza

Loyal Freddie
mid: BD (especially when played by arumos i hated his BD)
alb: theug, 90 dmg on caped reists per pet and stupid cast range on them.
hib: bainshee, poss ani if u meet em campin a lord room with all pets up, though w/o fop u can just wait till the pets die before attackin.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
from an infil PoV

Alb: Crush Merc using DT
Mid: Zerker in Vendo
Hib: Vamp

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
mid : bd
alb : crush merc ( hello anytime stun'ish style and dt)
hib : vampiir

rynnor

Rockhound
Mid - Warlock for the high damage 8 tick DOT at silly range. Troll Skald .Troll BD.

Hib - Animist in a siege situation, Vampiir and Enchanter (for the pets n baseline stun).

Alb - Theurge in keeps/stand off, Merc for great damage and DT - Body/Mind sorcerer is good too but shines more at 50.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Solo: Mecenary, vampiir, (thane?)
Solo means unbuffed, so casters aren't that overpowered, since they will die to any assassin. Mercenaries have a 6 second anytime stun, this is longer then my block reactionary and they gain it at a lower level :)(), on top of that they have DT. Vampiirs have increased stats, hot and claw damage, end drain can be nice as well. Said thanes for Mid, because I can handle the above classes with a bit of luck and when they aren't optimally equipped. Hard to judge your own realm though.

Group: Bard, sorcerer, skald, blademaster
Bard has 1.5 spec points, ae mezz, insta amnesia, heals, end, demezz. Sorcerers have quickast boltrange ae-mezz, demezz, a pet and good lifedrain damage. Skalds have insta-mezz , decent melee damage output and interrupts. Blademasters have a backsnare and a side stun, quite usefull tools when chasing :).

Blokkie, Thane
P.S. Septic=Septica? If so, I agree and welcome back :)

septic

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
P.S. Septic=Septica? If so, I agree and welcome back :)

Yeah...I miss getting pissed with you on MB hill, watching the mindless Alb zerglings continuously run from MB to MPK and back again. Every now and again a stray sheep would happen our way and misinterpret /hug for /kill and end up chewing grass, then i would get pm spammed with "X realmer" for not helping...You're trouble man.
OP in Thidranki = Spraggon's, just for looking like that ugliest dog in the world.
Septica/Murren

PS: Save me a beer. :drink:

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
Alb: Crush Mercs , air/ice Theurgs <-- Do albs have anything else in thid? ;)
Mid: BD's
Hib: Vamps i guess

Taken from solo pov ...

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
Solo: Mecenary, vampiir, (thane?)
Solo means unbuffed, so casters aren't that overpowered, since they will die to any assassin. Mercenaries have a 6 second anytime stun, this is longer then my block reactionary and they gain it at a lower level :)(), on top of that they have DT. Vampiirs have increased stats, hot and claw damage, end drain can be nice as well. Said thanes for Mid, because I can handle the above classes with a bit of luck and when they aren't optimally equipped. Hard to judge your own realm though.

Add to that Crush Reavers who need to use run through against Blokie because he blocks too fuckin much ;)

/Rebirth (now born as Rebirthed - flex).

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Bugz said:
Add to that Crush Reavers who need to use run through against Blokie because he blocks too fuckin much ;)

/Rebirth (now born as Rebirthed - flex).

oh so its you who are the retard

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Yknow i allways wondered how he does block so much. I had a 24shield pally in bg1 b4 and u really dont block that much at lower lvls. and cats +%block dont work in pvp. and dwarfs have lower Dex. o_O

Hehehehe

/kiss Blokkie <Yes a big gay troll kiss u >

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
oh so its you who are the retard

Hmmm.

Expand on that a little?

If you was that duo i played about with at the beetles then lol. Tell your mate to use positionals.

If your the bainshee i missed about 6 shots in a row against then yes, i dunno what the hell happened there, i blame it on the fact you was oj con and i was level 21 :>

rynnor

Rockhound
PhiCa said:
Mid: BD's
Hib: Vamps i guess

Taken from solo pov ...

Air major Ice minor is ok but you need points in earth as a theurge or you dont get any bladeturn (not even self) and you end up as archer bait.

Ice major is the most popular for the lovely ranged pets and the less used ae root.

Theres even a few Earth major Theurges in thid atmo.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
air is the best spec for a theurg imo. duo with a sorc and.. d000m

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've met a few felx/crush reavers and they pwn pretty much.. I like my 18flex tho :)

And for Blokkie: Rofl at our abuse of Engage! :D Gonna try play abit more thid if I cba :twak:

Blokkie :cheers:

Cya Zergers

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie

What i ment with that were:

Air theurgs dont need bt, their pets chainstuns ^^

Ice might need bt, but the dmg their ice pets do will make up for it ^^

Conclusion: Theurgs are even more retarded op in thid than they are at the big boys arena :D

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
i Dont think any class is that OP'd in its own way...
it New class's that take some time to settle in to that game that makes it look OP'd...

Strong Class's
Mercs Crush +dt
Zerker + Vendo
Some Good Luri NS's

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Umgrud said:
i Dont think any class is that OP'd in its own way...
it New class's that take some time to settle in to that game that makes it look OP'd...

Strong Class's
Mercs Crush +dt
Zerker + Vendo
Some Good Luri NS's

Partly wrong, it is the new classes that are iniatially made OP to attract new players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom