Most memorable place you've ever been

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
For me it must have been the trip to Berlin with my class two years ago. Not only did we have a blast going out getting drunk, but there is so much history in that city it's almost unbelievable!

On our way to Berlin we visited an extermination camp.. At first we were all thinking 'screw this and give german beers asap!', but as soon as you enter those gates you start thinking completely different ofcourse:

*large image*

Another place was in Berlin.. The Memorial Monument for all the jews that were killed by the Nazis during WWII

Me doing The Big Thinker looking up to the sky! Is someone looking back down?

And ofc the we also visited the site where Berlin was split in east and west and looking down into "No-mans-land", where people would get shot if they fled from east to west

Was a great trip with a lot of memories!

Feel free to post your greatest trip, with pictures etc! ;D

ps: nerf 4 image maximum ;(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
A hospital waiting room this afternoon. A really attractive woman in her late 20s wearing a loose and low-cut sweater bent over to tie her sneaker laces and I copped an eyeful of both her bouncy breasts

( . Y . )

pikeh

Resident Freddy
top of Empire state was something really spectacular. and Venice is always brilliant when i go there. and Rome. heck, anywhere in Italy is brill :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Always wanted to go to an extremist camp

But I would probably start giggling at an inapropriate moment

CorNokZ

Fuck the lot of you (not Pikeh and Thad)! Trying to make a serious thread on this forum is no good I see.. I don't go fucking up your political shit threads or whatever! A few pictures of a holiday with friends/family of the world would have been nice, but let's make this another cock/c*nt/boob/gay thread

Thadius

Part of the furniture
So many places.

Im going to say staying in Excalibur in Las Vegas.

Its so fucking huge!

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Im going to say staying in Excalibur in Las Vegas.

My mate just got back from that particular hotel.

Most memorable place, there have been so many tbh no way I could choose any particular one.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I'd have to say Knossos - we got to look at the ruins where the minotaur labyrinth is. I just wish I'd been a bit older because all I really remember is that it was hot and I wanted an ice cream :(

It was only a couple of years later I learned more about the ancient greek legends and I'd like to go back.

Mephz

Banned
a better picture of that girls ass, the one in white trousers in the first pic would be nice :england:

CorNokZ

a better picture of that girls ass, the one in white trousers in the first pic would be nice :england:

Well, can't find a picture of her ass, but here she is upclose:

ps: This picture doesn't doesn't serve her right.. She is quite stunning actually

edit: And fucking hilarious at times(picture is taken early in the morning.. Sunrise in Germany) :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
scuba diving in Egypt, visited the thistlegorm Egypt Red Sea Shipwrecks - The Thistlegorm

Its a ship that was hit during the war its still perfectly formed has trucks and everything still on it
slide.59.jpg

slide.58.jpg

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Australlia, when england won the world cup ! :england: (rugby)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
I havnt traveled much but i would say Amsterdam (as its about the only-half-known city ive ever been in ;P)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know, I don't really have any atm, I want to go to Italy as does my GF so I'm sure that will hold many memorable experiences, no innuendo intended.
I believe that it is also the people you go with that make the experience.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
cancun, mexico followed by cairo,egypt

CorNokZ

Sounds nice guys, but pictures would be amazing tbh :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Trinidad and Tobago. (I just had to pull out a list of where I've been -_-)

I'd say Trinidad and Tobago had the best memories, first time I ever rode a jet-ski and ate shark ^^ One of the more relaxing places I've been.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Hmm all the great pyramids in Mexico, I was just 8 years but still very fascinating. Been exactly at that pyramid tris got a photo of.

And also Bryce Canyon in Utah was incredible.

Bryce%20Canyon%202.jpg

Got no digital photos from when I was there, might be able to scan in some photos to the computer later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom