Most Haunting

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
I've been hooked on the Most Haunted series and bought a number of the dvd's including the 'live' versions...

I'm still not to sure what to believe mind. If you take the word of the production team nothing is staged and there are some odd happenings, but why do they never (especially on the live series) look back and show what crew members / people at home saw?

I guess it's because:

A) Nothing is there?
B) If they do show more images, then the mystery and interest around ghost / spirts will decrease?

Just wondering if you've seen the shows and what your views are. Is the Medium Derek for real or just a good actor?

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
its just an excuse for Yvette Fielding to scream her tits off every week.
Derek claims to be a real medium and is apparently leaving the show to do some other medium show (i assume its another one of those colin fry type things...)
i'm a sceptic at heart and can't help but doubt the authenticity of anything that happens on the show.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It really is cringe worthy tv in my opinion. one of the presenters does guided ghost walks around London though, and they are good entertainment.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Reminds me to much of Blair Witch Project, after 2 minutes I have a raging headache and am screaming for them to hold the camera still.

FozzySon

Can't get enough of FH
I've been a fan of Most Haunted for years now and believe every bit of it. I also believe in ghost activity. The good thing about Most Haunted is, they have an on-set Parapsychologist, who is always rational and makes a point of how certain things can cause you to believe there is infact ghost activity when there really isn't.
Some of the things i've watched on the series and the live shows, in my eyes can't be 'fixed' and Derek Acorah is 100% genuine. Just a shame he is leaving the team to go and do his own show. :( Glad to know I am not the only person on here who enjoys watching this show tbh.

p.s if you have been watching the latest series, did you by chance get to see the one on the Queen Mary? where the historian was asleep in a room and you heared a child cry 'mummy' ? the hairs on the back of my neck stood right up! :mad:

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
didnt tom (i think thats his name? the cameraman guy) work for this show, or something similar, or knew someone that did? and he posted a link to a forum post about how it was all fake or something?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yes. Its a load of trollocs. ( See what I did there WoT fans? huh huh! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom