Most hated school memory

S

SilverHood

hmmm

I remember one time, during the height of Big brother in the UK, I used a script I found on the net to make a big brother diary.... used the names of the Head Boy and Head girl as well as other of the popular people at school

I then accidentally put it on the school sharred drive during business studies (was a mistake, honest), and someone printed out 50 copies and distributed them around school.

The people who were named we NOT pleases (as the wording was of a sexual and decietful nature), and I could have gotten kicked out of school for that.... thankfully I manage to cast blame on someone else, since there was no record of me ever having openend the document on the school computers....

They never found out, so it was "The perfect crime"... atleast I'm hoping no one from BDB reads there forums and figure out who I am :D

Oh, and I once had a picture of Jordan almost naked on my background at school, just as the head mistress was walking by showing a potential new guy the schools IT facilities

He was suitably impressed... which my head wasn't

N

Nala Lionne

I've never been in trouble :eek:

Not proper trouble anyway, bah, I'm so bland :(

O

old.Gombur Glodson

sure you have! come on tell us all the juicy details

S

SilverHood

everyone has done something they hated

I was Mr Perfect in school, was even suggested that I should apply for the position of head boy (suggested meaning do it or else)

Thankfully I didn't get it :) I was content to being a Senior Prefect and giving speeches to 7 year olds and primary schools about how good our school was. Yeah right.

I still remember getting this girl in trouble... her friend fancied me badly.... but sh was a real minger, 5 years for the face alone, so I ended up taunting her, making faces, etc... but not a word spoken

She went over and slapped me just as the art teacher looked at our table

I never said anything, no one at my table heard me do anything for this unprovoked attack
She got 2 hours detention on a friday night after school... still feel bad about that one... at least it got the minger out of my face ;)

N

Nala Lionne

Hmmm okay then

My worst memory must be when I was elected Rose Queen for my school.

I didn't want to be, but it was a whole school vote, and I didn't have the umph-ness to turn it down. Altho I kinda fancied the Rose King :p

That's it.

S

SilverHood

Rose queen? is that like being someone pretty with a stingy attitude? and how old were you when this happend?

N

Nala Lionne

Rose festival .. some time around may day ... or something.

and about 11

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Are you guys practicing for the new Necromancer class by ressurecting dead threads?;)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by sickofit...
Are you guys practicing for the new Necromancer class by ressurecting dead threads?;)

be afraid you can now see what we'll throw at you when you venture into Emain again ;)

O

old.tRoG

i also remember one time when i was in S1 and had just started the new secondary school, i got challenged to a fight by this other guy who i really really hated.

the fight lasted roughly 30 seconds before he fell back, smacked his head of a wall and cracked it open.

oops.

the worst injury from a fight ive ever had was a black eye... the other guy had a broken nose in that one :)

damn, i wonder how much different people have made big bucks in medical insurance because of me over the years... see? - im helping families that are pouring their money away into health insurance *scoffs* :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

TWOG IS TEH 'ARD!!!1 omg omg!! lol heeh!

O

old.tRoG

RaaAAaAAAaAAaAAaAAaAR!

hehe im ard ^^ keke i r0x0r all n00bs i own hehe ^^ omg! omfg! fs! i own sooooo muhc!!!!!!11!!!111!!11 fs!

K

kr0n

Must be the time I was drunk in my school camp (well, one of the courses i took organised it). Threw me out from there at the middle of night, bout 01.00.

Only got a warning tho.

B

Brinx

Incompetant school sysadmin and netsend installed on every PC. I don't think I need say anything more :)

S

SilverHood

go on? bet you done something nasty :D

I still remember crashing our network servers using WinPOPup

5 of us spammed soo hard the network went down

And then there was the Quake sessions.... ooooh, god I miss those

O

old.LandShark

hmm, having to reformat and rebuild every one of 50 of the school's computers after we buggered them up and used them to play network quake and tetrinet :p

S

SilverHood

lol!

We we'rent allowed to touch the admin parts of the OS... hell, we couldn't even use anything that wasn't in the start bar until we found a way around it and got full user access while pissing about

G

Galatea

Originally posted by Brinx
Incompetant school sysadmin and netsend installed on every PC. I don't think I need say anything more :)

We had that to...and anonymous logins to boot, played hell with the network :flame:

N

Nala Lionne

Originally posted by Galatea

We had that to...and anonymous logins to boot, played hell with the network :flame:

You crazy kids you!! WILL THE EXCITEMENT NEVER CEASE?!?!?!??!?

:p

B

Brinx

Well there was also the getting drunk on mixers made from whatever was in a friend's dad's spirits cubboard in lunch hours and singing Soundgarden songs in GCSE computing, but I have to be an upholding member of DAoC society so can't say that sort of thing.

G

Galatea

Yes, drinking is bad, drinking make you do bad things like run across a road of traffic to jump off 12 foot walls...

mmm Alcohol *shakes head* No, alcohol bad...mmm alcohol

G

gengi

No fighting in Mine, last year of school leaving in a couple of days so myself and the rest of the sixth years went and bought a block of dry ice. We had a large assortment of plastic drinks containers and a few beers and began to make dry ice bombs. Much fun was had by all. Those bang. We also had a rocket scientist in the year who made some contact explosives mixing iodine and some other chemicals. It was a very brave teacher who finally came across and told asked us to go home :).

er ps as a responsible adult

Please do not try this at home :D

later

gengee

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

... iodine and what else? *makes an innocent face*

O

old.logun

Mine would prolly be in the winter , in our school when it snowed we weren't allowed to throw snowballs at all....well that all changed it was lunch break and a big croud of us about 20 pupils were outfront of the school throwing snowballs at cars, tractors , buses taxi's you name it anything came along that road it got hit lol eventually the Head master came out and started shouting with 3 of his deputy heads standing next to him... we knew we were in deep shit so we all grabbed as many snowballs as possible and started throwing them at him and the deputy heads.

was really funny , becuase there was so many of us they couldn't suspend all of us so every single one of us got these HUGE punishment exercises to write out took like 2 days to write LOL!

G

gengi

Originally posted by sickofit...
... iodine and what else? *makes an innocent face*

Alas I was not the rocket scientist
ammoniumtriiodide was I think the chemical name, but it was 18 years ago so my memory might not be quite right.
Anyway loud bang puff of dark purple smoke but it did require a bit of a bang, dropping it a couple of storeys or hitting it with a ruler did the trick :rolleyes:

remember children do not try this at home

Later

Gengee

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Eblessair

think back.
was the grass green, and the mobs neutral?

sigh
that was the zerg in emain! not rl!
:rolleyes:

I'm sad to say it was RL... I keep't spamming the healer for a heal..but nothing happend

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

He should rather drink harboe ren pilsner

and damn Damon I liked it better when I was on the same side as you ;)

Hehe dont realy have any chars who could solo you atm G , but wait till Tornado gets high enough I'll come chasing you with him at 200 km/h

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom