Most hated artifact?

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
all artis sook ass if ya gota wait for a pop and to get people to help with them hehe:d

i personaly hate floppish sleeves simply because ya gota farm 2 items to do it lol takes too long... also stats wise that arti and ring of fire SOOKS ring of fire should have like +5 fire and fire wizz stats only on it hehe:D

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
-boz : oh hello there mister announcer, do you feel like unbugging for us tonight? And usually get people for it after 'office hours' of goa, getting the usual 'qq irl no gms online" response from e&e members
-cloudsong : thy shall not talk about it, i killed the beotch 17 times in total, to get it on my bloody cleric,not talking about how many other times i did it for other people
-gov : funny ^^, remember farming scrolls on minstrel in arbor glenn and getting 200+ dmsgs from danos and his gang, was so funny :p just was sitting back and enjoying the show
such a crusade organised to do this all the time :x
-som : so much anger from this encounter, it was me that camped it first, no it was me i just was stealthed over there, no no no it was me here first i have more stealth than you do, 5 seconds later opted grp shows up, does encounter in 35 seconds and leaves from scene 5 seconds after that, HA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom