Most Fun Classes?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Way back in the day I was Turamber the Paladin on the Prydwen server, then moved to the US to see how the other half live for a couple of years. I'm on the verge of coming back to the game and wondered what people consider to be the most fun classes these days...

I've played all realms in the US pre NF and had most fun playing on my gimpy warden and my lowbie RR reaver. However the game has changed a lot since then so I'd be very interested to hear people's opinions.

Thanks in advance :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Those with alot of utility and wizard ofc :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
anything with lots to do and is a challenge, rules most casters out i am afraid. VW i imagine would be good, or champ/thane/reaver...some sort of hybrid tank that hasn't been ruined by mythic (made far to easy) like true heavy tanks

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Heretic without a doubt after playing most classes ingame :eek:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Way back in the day I was Turamber the Paladin on the Prydwen server, then moved to the US to see how the other half live for a couple of years. I'm on the verge of coming back to the game and wondered what people consider to be the most fun classes these days...

I've played all realms in the US pre NF and had most fun playing on my gimpy warden and my lowbie RR reaver. However the game has changed a lot since then so I'd be very interested to hear people's opinions.

Thanks in advance :)

I could imagine reavers would be a blast, Wardens are simply plain godmode right now.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
But I repped you !!!!!!!!!11 Can't do anything right these days :( It was meant to be funny :s

Well the only problem is that i was serious, i know i'm ashame :(

There :fluffle: to thank you for the rep tho ;)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
yet again more asslicking from Imgormiel you need a life mate

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
yet again more asslicking from Imgormiel you need a life mate

when you find out what one is, please don't remind anyone because your friends lied to you when they told you, and now you live in delusions of grandeur - Poor attempt at trying to be funny no rep for you :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
when you find out what one is, please don't remind anyone because your friends lied to you when they told you, and now you live in delusions of grandeur - Poor attempt at trying to be funny no rep for you :p

i wasnt trying to be funny, i was proving point that you are trolling the forums licking every1's ass who has posted more than 5 times >.<
i have a life actually i no longer play this game unlike you. you sit at the pc everynight and when your mother tells you to go to bed you say " im sorry mummy but i cant go to bed get coz im raiding" :puke: sad bastard

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
i wasnt trying to be funny, i was proving point that you are trolling the forums licking every1's ass who has posted more than 5 times >.<
i have a life actually i no longer play this game unlike you. you sit at the pc everynight and when your mother tells you to go to bed you say " im sorry mummy but i cant go to bed get coz im raiding" :puke: sad bastard

If i wanna troll forums, that's my business. I don't have a computer at home, and I don't live with my mom either. Dumb boi, I almost feel I should rep you out of pity :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
If i wanna troll forums, that's my business. I don't have a computer at home, and I don't live with my mom either. Dumb boi, I almost feel I should rep you out of pity :p

i dont want one of the reps you have dragged out of septima's ass thank you very much..... why do you actually feel the need to rep people on every post you make ?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
i dont want one of the reps you have dragged out of septima's ass thank you very much..... why do you actually feel the need to rep people on every post you make ?

This totally shows how stupid you are and have a lack of understanding how the rep system works?

Then nobody's don't need rep so i'll give ya /clap for lack of understanding and why anyone would rep you i've no idea :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Sean, you're a cock. Go away. No one loves you.

*Fluffles Imgormiel*

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
I rather enjoy playing Skald. Lots of buttons to click, not op in any way i believe but with an ok chance to beat most classes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom