Most Embarrassing rvr moment!?!

X

xGenocidex

Come on! either post reply or post piccies of your must embarrassing rvr moment :p i don't have a pic! but my most embarrassing was probably hitting moc after the person i was lifetapping was dead :p (fat fingers small keyboard for the lose) bet it made me look like a tool tho

Dorimor1

Banned
In Darkness Falls these newbies where saying in /as 'someone come help a level 50 ns is pwning us soloers' so I come thinking I'm going to be the hero. Engage, I am winning (on my merc) and I think 'yer I'm gonna pwn him' but then he FZed me out of DF and then hibs took control of DF :(

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
When I switch from my savage to my mend healer I regularly run in and get my hammer out, thinking I'm a tank :p

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
In Darkness Falls these newbies where saying in /as 'someone come help a level 50 ns is pwning us soloers' so I come thinking I'm going to be the hero. Engage, I am winning (on my merc) and I think 'yer I'm gonna pwn him' but then he FZed me out of DF and then hibs took control of DF :(

Nightshades can't have FZ? :<

Mine is falling off bridges on the ground and dying :<

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Think it was 1 or 2 days ago, 2 albs were tower taking near Midgard border keeps, was inc to help em.. 2 mids came, 1 ran.. i went after it.. and _i didn't know then how close i was_ i got a master shadowblade on me.. worth a good laugh then ;)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Easily the most embarrasing moment I've ever had in RVR is when I paniced while fighting censi and hit waterbuff instead of FZ... two or three seperate fights in a row... Wouldnt be so bad, but those fights made it into censi's video :m00:

Was a valuable lesson learnt however, it highlighted the fact that I needed to -

1. calm down,
2. put FZ in a place where I can get to it easier,
3. move waterbuff(not to mention anything else that autosheaves my weapons) right out of the way! :eek:

Needless to say, I learnt from my mistake, so in a way it was worth the embarrasment :)

Ozilia

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe... i SoS'd about 5 feet from an inc hib group when i played my bard... :) Loooooots of laughter in vent, and about 20 messages from the other group "what the hell mate?!"

Yes, I wanted to kill myself..

Bahumat

FH is my second home
On camlann we were fighting outside of the Oceanus Blue Portal, my skald friend managed to Forceful Zephyr the enemies healer through the portal haha!

ok not embarrasing for us but was funny none the less.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
my most embarrasing moment must have been once in df, me playing my RM (darkness spec at that time) and my littlebro playing my BB. then kagato came and owned us both with snapshot :(

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Probably busting SoS, single target insta (which got resisted) and aoe insta on a rr2 solo sorc :<

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Playing one night pissed as a fart and getting into a melee with a ranger. Wondered why I wasn't damaging him at all then, after dying with him left on 100% health, realised I'd been trying to whack him with me crossbow :eek:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Hm, not sure I want to tell actually, but well.

I was rather drunk at the time and we where going to take back 1 of our keeps, and I was selected to be the Ram carrier >.<

We moved and after awhile we got to a keep, I put the ram together and started driving for the gate and after awhile trying to break down the gate I realised we had just made a Pitstop at one of our own keeps =P

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Elrandhir said:

I was rather drunk at the time and we where going to take back 1 of our keeps, and I was selected to be the Ram carrier >.<

We moved and after awhile we got to a keep, I put the ram together and started driving for the gate and after awhile trying to break down the gate I realised we had just made a Pitstop at one of our own keeps =P

lol thats brilliant! :D

X

xGenocidex

Elrandhir said:

haha

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks, but I dident feel to smart at the time, but I guess I cared more afterwards then at the moment it happen as I just started laughing to myself then =P I was to drunk to care >.<

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmm crafting on my sorc one night - had got a few of those crafting tools to skill up etc with, had equipped one, got a call from /gu or /as for RvR so decided to tag along... spent the whole night back n forth...about 2 hours in I realised I hadnt re-equipped my staff, and no-one had even noticed :)

Mustve looked like I was doing Tai-Chi in the middle of a zerg :D

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Void AOE 4 the win.

One of my first solo runs to emain as a void mage (OF). I had made it to AMG and just as I got there I saw 2-3fgs of albs plough through the milegate, out of no where a leet hib group appeared and mezzed the lot! Spotting my opportunity to get the most out of my strong void AOE I ran up and let of about err 1 AOE before 2fg albs insta pwned me.

I can still remember lying dead, wishing that I was invisible while Wurren shouted 'WHO THE FUCK DID THAT BIG VOID AOE'?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Elrandhir said:

lmao, thats brilliant! :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I did that with mjollnir on Aurores grp at Bled yesterday. :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I don't really remember any significant times, theres been lots of occassions where I have made stupid mistakes over the years, usually stuff like wasting the wrongs timers or like brackens, trying to melee with my crossbow out by mistake etc.

Though there was one time in old frontiers during a long relic raid, I was leading a couple of groups back to Nottmoor to restock on rams which Alb currently controlled, but I was so busy pming and organising stuff in the CG I lost my sense of direction and ran the groups to the wrong keep which mids had and ended up aggroing all the guards before I realised my mistake and wiping out. :(

Vhan

Fledgling Freddie
Was fighting in melee with scout trying to kill the enemy on 20% and wandering why i was hitting for 0 dmg, i died and realize that i was using the alchemist billhook :eek6:

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
When the old frontiers was active and I was in Valour on Prydwen I was the one leading the guildies into battle, we entered Jamtland Mountains and was gonna rebuff near a keep - I ran to the only enemy-controlled keep there and we all wiped. Since then its known as "Doing a Crohamond" among the Valour people. :eek:

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
When the old frontiers was active and I was in Valour on Prydwen I was the one leading the guildies into battle, we entered Jamtland Mountains and was gonna rebuff near a keep - I ran to the only enemy-controlled keep there and we all wiped. Since then its known as "Doing a Crohamond" among the Valour people. :eek:

lol i remember that 1 one of the best laughs ive ever had ever

think we harassed u for quite some time after that 1 :p
god i miss of/valour

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
We were running a fg in Odins and had just wiped a fg albs near Brynja Bridge. We knew the Albs in the area liked to hide in the feet of the Glacier Giant so we decided to take a run passed it. As we approacehd the Giant I hit F8 to try an target any dastardy enemies hiding in his foot. I got the BIG fella in my target window instead. What I didn't realize was that I hadn't actually put my axe and hammer (Zerker) away from the last fight with the Albs........and twatted the Giant, managing to get my group a PvE wipeout.

They still havent let me live that down.. Bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom