Most embarassing thing in your life...

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Well i can truly say ive just had mine.

My gran being the normal of grans saw an add in the local gazzette, For people sharing famous names.

She woke me up early today saying a guy was coming, fine... im a lil embarassed.

But no no no, its not all that simple.. Your called jamie bell.. you must ballet jump.

Ive just had to run up and down my streets doing leeps and its gonna be all over the paper.

God help me if i leave the house ;x

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i dont understand if the guy doing the dancing was you or the same name guy.

Ive just had to run up and down my streets doing leeps and its gonna be all over the paper.

you ran up and down the street or the guy with the same name?

Marc

FH is my second home
haha you will be known as Billy round the toon.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
i share the same name as him, So i was the one leapin bowt like a prick.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
This isn't mine , but happend to someone i know on new years ...

This girl was dressed up as marilyn monroe , so i sent her a text advising her to steer clear of Air vents in the gound :p .

Now she replied ( or though she did) back to me saying she should as she's not wearing any underwear.

I did recieve the txt in the end ( took 2 days for it to arrive ) but she is no convinced it's either gone to a guy she dumped about 4 weeks ago , or it's gone to her Mum .

Ahh i still chuckle thinking about what she must be going through =).

as for me .. i dont' get embarrised .... not since i was about 15 and asked out a girl and she shot me down ... worse thing they can do is say no .

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
worse thing they can do is say no .
they can say yes, and go to some expensive restaurant and then not show up :p, then you're stuck with a reservation at an expensive restaurant.. not that this happened to me

most embarassing thing..
can't say that I had something like that

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:
they can say yes, and go to some expensive restaurant and then not show up :p, then you're stuck with a reservation at an expensive restaurant.. not that this happened to me

that isn't that bad ... you just have more food for yourself .. and you can order what you like .... mmmm Steak

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:
Well i can truly say ive just had mine.

My gran being the normal of grans saw an add in the local gazzette, For people sharing famous names.

She woke me up early today saying a guy was coming, fine... im a lil embarassed.

But no no no, its not all that simple.. Your called jamie bell.. you must ballet jump.

Which paper? I wont buy it, scan the photo then plaster it all over FH, honest. Is it one of the local ones?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
Which paper? I wont buy it, scan the photo then plaster it all over FH, honest. Is it one of the local ones?
Local paper :<

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Why the fuck didn't you just say NO !

I woulda lol

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Herald and Post?

I was in this paper once :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Gazzette :<

Its hard to say no, When you have a gran that doesnt stfu :p

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I shit my bed when i was 24, i shit all over the girl who was in the bed with me to. Then my mum came in and busted us in bed :eek7:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Most embarrasing thing I care to share with you guys is this:

I was 8 or 9 and my dad had a business meeting at a restaurant. He took me along and I had to be quiet during lunch so the grownups could talk business.

In the end I got annoyed and asked my dad when we'd leave.

So the guy my dad was meeting with laughed and gave me his carkeys saying something "Ok ok we'll end this meeting then.. can you go start my car for me please?"

They both laughed... I didn't get what was funny and took the keys and went to start the car (a rather large range rover jeep thing). It took them both like 30 or so seconds to realise that I might not have understood it was a joke ... which was just enough for me to get out of the restaurant and in the car and start it...

You guessed it .. it was still in gear .. so it shot forward as soon as I hit the ignition.

The car rammed another car that was parked in front of it ... and that car was launched into the front of the restaurant smashing the icecube machine in front of it.

"oops"

Most funny thing was that they never blamed me since all I did was not understand they were joking :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
rofl dude you have to post that pic if it gets printed!!

No :x

The guy came to my door and said you got your dancing shoes on.. Thought it was some Fotm "oololol your names jamie bell meight" ...

i felt like a right arse, people walking past STARING at me, he made he run and jump a few times, then decided a leap frog over a bollard would be best.
After all this he had me stand like a cock again, then flashed the camera more.

If this Gazette gets printed im dead.

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
LOL my sister used to dance against the real Jamie Bell and she was better than him :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Infanity said:
No :x

The guy came to my door and said you got your dancing shoes on.. Thought it was some Fotm "oololol your names jamie bell meight" ...

i felt like a right arse, people walking past STARING at me, he made he run and jump a few times, then decided a leap frog over a bollard would be best.
After all this he had me stand like a cock again, then flashed the camera more.

If this Gazette gets printed im dead.

How about...

Hmm...i wonder....tell them not to print it! Gees...if you can't live with it, f*cking do something about it.

*walks off muttering about neo-helpless f*ctards ruining the world*

Vladamir

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
How about...

Hmm...i wonder....tell them not to print it! Gees...if you can't live with it, f*cking do something about it.

*walks off muttering about neo-helpless f*ctards ruining the world*

Blunt as something really blunt, love it :d

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:

Yes well, have to be at times.

Apologies if it sounds insensitive, it's meant to be...

That's it. Meant to be :D

- English -

Resident Freddy
jamiebell8pp.png

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:

don't mention Blunt objects in front of teh Seal .. he'll get all angry ...

Every seen a Angry Cute thing ... it's really confusing

B

Benedictine

Oh where to start?

The day I had a rather unfortunate accident while smashed on a rugby tour, and standing at the bar?

The day at age 17 during my first job when I turned to my new boss for advice and said 'Dad is this the ?.....'

Or the day after a long night shift when I walked into the kitchen instead of the toilet at work and started pissing in the waste bin (sooo tired!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom