Most embarassing sexual experiance!

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Hm, fun topic this.

I met a girl once who i had a short (1 weekend, but we went at it like ze little bunnies) relationship with, and she was really, really loud. I mean really loud. At first i thought it was some kind of insecurity thing, being that she was a fair bit younger then me. I actually thought it was kind of a turnoff, but nevermind.

We did our thing sometime during the afternoon, when the doorbell rings and my neighbour stands outside (woman, around 45 or so) and asks us to keep it down because they have guests over, and the conversation was getting a bit cramped over there because everyone seemed a bit preoccupied with what was apparently very clearly going on on the other side of the wall.

Another time i was at a festival, and had to interrupt the coitus i was engaged in because i had her on top, and after like 4 days of heavy drinking my stomach just couldn't handle her bouncing up and down on it. I had to get out and throw up, that was also a bit of a turnoff to say the least. She was cool about it luckily :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
What is this "sex" you people speak of?

Elephant_Sex.jpg

Laddey

FH is my second home
i can last for 30mins+ without even getting close to cumming.

Isn't that normal? :p

Mine must be, not being able to get it up. Attempting to put it in the wrong hole. Thinking 'licking out' is disgusting. There's to many!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mine must be, not being able to get it up.

That's just the thing that women don't understand.

It's not as we can go *click* in our mind and "Bojojoing!" happens.

It requires concentration, dedication, keeping it up and so forth.

's like telling a woman "Now keep your thingy open while i polevault in! Come on then!"

And then women turn it around "I'm not hot enough!" "You don't find me attractive!" Honestly...we don't need you to be milla f'ing jovovich, we need a willing hole :D

Disclaimer: Not any hole, a nice hole, with maybe a two layer shrubbery for depth illusion.

Laddey

FH is my second home
That's just the thing that women don't understand.

It's not as we can go *click* in our mind and "Bojojoing!" happens.

It requires concentration, dedication, keeping it up and so forth.

's like telling a woman "Now keep your thingy open while i polevault in! Come on then!"

And then women turn it around "I'm not hot enough!" "You don't find me attractive!" Honestly...we don't need you to be milla f'ing jovovich, we need a willing hole :D

Disclaimer: Not any hole, a nice hole, with maybe a two layer shrubbery for depth illusion.

haha :p 's like telling a woman "Now keep your thingy open while i polevault in! Come on then!"

That made me piss my sides.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Most embarressing would be my cock failing to stand to attention when i was pilled off my face and having sex :(

That's a bit boring though, the banjo string snapping incident, although i dont find it embarressing is much more fun :D

Was going at it one time and my foreskin felt slightly uncomfortable but i wasnt particularly bothered since the pleasure was far greater than the irritation.
After a good while i suddenly felt a proper harsh pain at the tip of my dong. I let out a small cry of pain and my lovely lady friend asked if i was ok. After the initial pain it didnt feel that bad so i replied that i was ok. Wasn't THAT bad, i didn't really want to stop :p
Anyway after it was all over the lovely lady friend noticed there was blood all over here legs. She got all embarressed as she thought it was her and forced me not to look. I just started laughing, stuck on a dressing gown, threw her some toilet roll and went off to the toilet for a slash and bit of a clean up.
I happily plodded off to the toilet, but when i pulled my foreskin for some cleanage/weeage and felt horrific pain, i looked down and saw that my frenulum was torn to shread and my helmet was covered in a mass of bloodey/spermy liquid.
I suddenly didnt feel so good at all. In fact i was not only in pain, i was in complete shock as well and i felt like i was going to faint from blood loss xE
i stumbled back into the bedroom and my lovely lady friend started asking me "what the fucks wrong? u dont look so good, you've gone pale as a ghost, are you ok?"
i felt like i was going to cry. "The blood... it's not yours" i replied.
"what? what are you talking?" she stated in confusion.
"look.." i said brandishing a look of complete horror.

:(

It's ok though! Everything still works fine!

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
one of my cousins friends 'broke' his penis masterbating when drunk. pulled a tendon :p plus one of my mates kinda ripped something in his penis too. im so glad women dont really have problems with sex!

btw some women do understand that sometimes ur brain needs more blood than your penis, just means theres more time for other things

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im so glad women dont really have problems with sex!

• dry vaginal passage
  • unsightly discharges
  • humorous fanny farts
  • fishy odour preventing cunnilingus

i could go on

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
  • dry vaginal passage
  • unsightly discharges
  • humorous fanny farts
  • fishy odour preventing cunnilingus

i could go on

2 of them are prevented by good old washing! cant help stupid air though :p

never had problems with the first, thats probably because i get with guys who know what they're doing

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fell asleep on the job before, was pretty embarrassed at the time, women in question wasn't overly pleased either.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
yea nothing like fucking a cushin thinking your the bee's nee's , fucking drunk sex.

or pilled of ur head and being all seductive and ur practictly impitdant for the next 24 hours.

so whos had a bloody mary? :O

nympho women are the worst =(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Prolly with an ex :(

She was all drunk after a night out and we went back to my flat and had durty drunken sex ... Thing is she was in middle of period and neither of us realized , It looked like a scene from a horror film the next morning , Blood Everywhere !!!

Bloody great shag tho :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Making my x's fanny fart.. I found it hilaroius, but she got quite embarressed :D

Another one with the same girl we were at The Roskilde Festival and her camp with all of her girlfriends had decided to go buy some food, so we sneaked inside her tent for a little snuggle.. It went on for quite awhile and doing it in a tent with a full sun-shine that day it got quite hot and we were both dripping with sweat, but as we both got closer to climax both of us got quite loud not thinking about where we were or who were around as all of her friends were out shopping

After the struggle I opened the tent and all of her friends had come back just for the big finaly and were trying not to burst into laughter.. I kissed my gf goodbye, ran home to a fresh rolled joint to relax after all the hard work :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom