Most disliked Realm?

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Treniel-
Alb because...most are plain stupid

I hate that attitude almost as much as I hate hibs :(

C

censi

Alb cuz they think 2 fg of hibs is a zerg and bring 10 fg to kill them.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by censi
Alb cuz they think 2 fg of hibs is a zerg and bring 10 fg to kill them.

And its this type of breathtaking hypocrasy that is the main reason why I hate hibs :p

S

skile

As archer = Hibs. It's not fun getting 1/10 shots in FG vs FG. They have best tanks, best support, best archers and best casters. Tehm HiBBiEZ..

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by skile
As archer = Hibs. It's not fun getting 1/10 shots in FG vs FG. They have best tanks, best support, best archers and best casters. Tehm HiBBiEZ..

Best tanks, Best support, Best archers, Best casters, Best CC, Best Healers, Best PBAOE... eh?... they don't have the best assassin?... FUKIN HELL! NERF!!!!

D

Danya

Originally posted by skile
Think you're over-estimating some of our abilities there. :p

Personally I go for albs first, cos I don't like the people on alb/excal. Though the sensible thing is to go for mids first as they're more dangerous in general.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Trinilim

Best tanks, Best support, Best archers, Best casters, Best CC, Best Healers, Best PBAOE... eh?... they don't have the best assassin?... FUKIN HELL! NERF!!!!

Mid has best CC(contrary to popular belief, the insta and the castable mezz are on the same immunity timer - unlike stun and mezz) and PBAOE, worst CC is definitely Albion . Best healer in the game is the cleric i.e. heals for the most when specced(I think you meant to say best RA=GP). Hibernia has best support, best caster without a doubt, hero/zerker is debatable as best tank imo, most fun to play, probably the friar. Best assasin...hmmmm, I think the less said the better. Best solo class? NERF!!1!

There is no realm and no players I hate. The 3 realms are pretty much made of similar stuff and have similar people playing in them.

S

skile

Originally posted by Danyan

Think you're over-estimating some of our abilities there. :p

Personally I go for albs first, cos I don't like the people on alb/excal. Though the sensible thing is to go for mids first as they're more dangerous in general.

I think not :).

T

Tharion

Can I choose Tankster ?? :D

Hibs is first, you zerg me too much.

A

Aule Valar

hibs, getting bored of the zerg now
i actually smile when i see mids, they're fun to fight

O

optical-

Albs, cause they cant leave their fuckin tk without a rr force.

O

old.m0000

and :clap: to the middies who disapear every 10 mins back to their tk for more end buffs

S

splash0r

Originally posted by old.m0000
and :clap: to the middies who disapear every 10 mins back to their tk for more end buffs

Ye need that to gank all you albs alot of you so end goes away fast :>

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by optical-
Albs, cause they cant leave their fuckin tk without a rr force.

I shall continue to zerg your ass until I see fit not to.

(when your ass is as bright as a fresh cherry and is sticking to the trees)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom