Most beautiful places in Hibernia..

K

kameh

Hiya, anyone got favourite spots where the view is nice in hibby? I've always like bri lieth but there must be others :)

There is a reason for this, sort of ;)

Anyway post any ideas you have :)

T

Tyka

Honestly, Cliffs of Moher, Dragon Nest & first time you saw Mag Mell towers (then you realised those towers are everywhere).

N

Novamir

hmmmmmmm

the first time i went through the frontier to emain i was amazed :) otherwise hmmmmm siabra city was pretty cool first time.

A

Auscia

Rune fields of the Empyreans.

Definitely the spot that has most impressed me is the beauty of the rune fields of the Empyreans just east of Dun Scathaic (loc 25k, 45k in Mt. Collory). I came up a hill, cleared a small batch of trees, and looked over a large, green field filled with large runes, framed with mushroom circles. Breathtaking, really.

-Auscia Starbrow

O

old.Charonel

well there's the usual places, siabra city, CF (for the nice enclosed feel), the BEACH! in moher :D, the beach at connla (to the north of it, not that crappy little thing at the river mouth), and definately some of the deep woodlands, like the bit north of the mag mell parth farm, or the wooded area west of mbeo...

but out of everywhere, there's this place just to the north of the clauricaun camp, just where the walking rocks are on the hill slope, i was xping there at the late 20's on young irewoods etc... and it's an amazing place at dawn/dusk, there's the woodlands and hills of connacht where you are sat, but then moher just stretches off into the distance, it's really a nice place, loved xping there, downtime was just damn nice when you could watch the sky etc... for some reason that place just does it for me :)

second to that, the bridge in koalinth has to be my other favorite, want to hold a guild meeting in there :p, just a shame about the constant aggro pops :D

my favorite place in the whole three realms though... that lake in forest sauvage, utterly beautifull :)

Q

Qte Eth

used to love lake with sherries ;)
also bridges are nice
and tnn:)

Y

Young.Barakus

Sit On The Merchants Roof In Innis U Get A Beautiful View Of Little

Luri's Bold Spots :p :p :p

HeHeHeHe....!!!

Barakus:D

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by Novamir
hmmmmmmm

the first time i went through the frontier to emain i was amazed :) otherwise hmmmmm siabra city was pretty cool first time.

Lol, my first trip to frontier. Lvl 20 i exit druim ligen. Walk past a few purple people standing about down a valley. I come to the first dip and marvel at the vast expanse before me then....... The blow was absorbed by a magical barrier! Your energy field fades! Damn purple spoil sport sniper misses. I look about for the mob which just attacked me then. You are hit for a f-load more damage than your hp! You have just been killed by damn purple spoil sport sniper!.
Oh well, was a nice 3 seconds. :D

O

old.Charonel

hehe, similar to when i first went into the gorge, was during the first weeks when NP were lvl 40+ and everyone else were struggling to reach 20, me and a druid walked out of ligen feeling a bit weak with the purp mobs everywhere, then a troll comes up and insta mezzes me, then one hit kills the druid i was with, looks at me for a bit then whallops me :p

hehe, Teza hit's BLOODY HARD when your only a lvl 6 eldritch :p, think Teza was lvl 42 at the time :)

W

Whandall

Cliffs of moher when the sun hits the water.....

O

old.Laryssa

running through Connacht north of TNN while sunset

E

Elric IA

In the game my favourite is Salisbury Plain on Albion with the white horse on the hillside.

In Hib, the view from Dagda is very impressive.

O

old.Derszu

every place of hibernia is beautiful...!!!

i like to stop xping when the sun rises over the horizon...
its always a moment of peace and beauty
and sometimes it sends a chill running down my spine...

here i feel home...

welcome to hibernia !!!
where the grass is greener...

A

Alrindel

Most of Hibernia is quite lovely, and I rarely play my alts in the other two realms because they're just so damned ugly. Bri Leith is quite nice but I think my favourite zone for interesting and beautiful geography is the cursed forest, and it's a shame that many Hibs will never see it, except for possibly the west zone wall and the fins tree. There's also a lot to see in Mount Collory when you get away from the usual hunting spots.

I'm looking forward to the new graphics engine, and the new hib zones to explore. :)

A

Anu

Well while on Relic watch i took this nice Sshot.

Also while on a usual Emain run, I thought this waould make a nice screenshot. Great isn't it :)

I've more that are not uploaded yet.. :D

F

FredaOfAxiom

Mines TNN North and watching the sun rise behind it... Stunning!

The first time in mid when I was on a horse crossing the boned bridge with the pink sun.. Wow! Bone bridge

K

Keri

Originally posted by kameh
Hiya, anyone got favourite spots where the view is nice in hibby? I've always like bri lieth but there must be others :)

There is a reason for this, sort of ;)

Anyway post any ideas you have :)

Are you by any chance looking for a nice place to hold a wedding?

O

old.Ramas

I'd say the most beautiful place in Hib is inside an Alb controlled keep looking out over a field of dead hibbies.

But I suspect that isn't what you meant.

;)

F

FredaOfAxiom

Originally posted by old.Ramas
I'd say the most beautiful place in Hib is inside an Alb controlled keep looking out over a field of dead hibbies.

But I suspect that isn't what you meant.

;)
[/QUOTE\]

Works both ways when ur defending against those albs & u see how truely wonderful pbaoe really is :p

T

Tiptap

Why that's easy

`....Anywhere that Chalice is....

O

old.Aldias

Well... for me the best <romantic> place is the island at Innis:cool:

I spent sometime there with my ex-girlfriend.

Specially on sunset is Superb!!!!

i bet u r gona love the combination of sunset with the sweet white horses around u and sit under the big tree ;))

J

Juanita

Moon Lake is one of my favorites, though i must say the sunsets at the cliffs are quite good as well. It's just that im xp-ing there with my alt, and im getting quite used to the scenery.

Users who are viewing this thread