Most annoying Elite mob traits

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Now that I've worked out the mortar doesn't work at close range I'm leaning towards being mostly annoyed by Waller and the purple lasers. What combos make you run in fear (apart from nightmarish obviously :))

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fast. Usually it's fast. It just makes every other trait so much more annoying to deal with :p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Grasp and spirit walk makes fast quite easy for me. Or just let them tank your merc.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah it depends completely on my class, with the DH fast just messes my kiting completely.

Well, used to, haven't played in a while.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Was only one trait combo that scared the hell out of me in the end before i stopped playing (names might be off, been a while since i played). Charging, lifesteal and chains. Everything else i could deal with one way or another, but not that. Charging, lifesteal and shielding was a pain to but at least i could run the fuck away. That said i didn't play long enough to see all the trait combos.

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
ever since changing to ww barb build i've yet to find a combo that is a pain, even with mp4 in act3 inferno

Lethul

FH is my second home
ever since changing to ww barb build i've yet to find a combo that is a pain, even with mp4 in act3 inferno

To me the most annoying is elite mobs that are running away all the time :p Fallen Shamans etc.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I dislike the lasers. I also dislike being walled in / set on fire. My barb can literally go head-to-head with frigging massive monsters but goes from "ooh that's gonna be a blister" to "dead" with nothing in between when it comes to flames :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom