Morning Raiders (RvR)

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
After lots of PvE and exploration of our fine kingdom Albion, I've finally reached a point of looking to the frontiers.

I'm thinking of starting or joining an RvR-group.
The single problem is, I'm working in the afternoon, so MORNING-raids are perfect.

I'd prefer peeps who like to conquer, keep it fun & do not look at their rps-rate after each kill.

Wouldn't it be nice for other peeps to log in in the afternoons and see on the warmap that a number of towers and maybe even keeps have been captured?
Albion has proven to be great, so why wouldn't we try to show it :D

My ultimate wish : to conquer all keeps possible heheh
Maybe one of our heroes (Shanessa, Talsar, Stellaartois, ...) can organise RvR-raids once :)

So, if you are as crazy as I am and got some time, please join in, or invite me, please :worthy:

Greetz Cabalist Calea

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
arl_dem said:
So, if you are as crazy as I am and got some time, please join in, or invite me, please :worthy:

Damn ... I really am crazy after reading this again :D /rofl

Mumbly

Loyal Freddie
Its not really a good idea to post huge RvR raids on FH ;)... nothing is stopping mid/hib from reading it =).. nothings worse than 2 huge zerg battles... not only is it just pointless zerging.. its extremely laggy =)

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
Mumbly said:
Its not really a good idea to post huge RvR raids on FH ;)... nothing is stopping mid/hib from reading it .. nothings worse than 2 huge zerg battles... not only is it just pointless zerging.. its extremely laggy

True, but we got 2 options : the first would be not to tell which realm we're gonna invade :) only the /bg leaders will know at start and inform us when we leave.
Another option is to divide the /bg into splinter groups, so if there is an enemy zerg, they will have to split up too
What would you do if your warmap had 4 or 5 places on fire ? :)

Dunno, if it's worth a try, just keeping my imagination alive :D hehehe

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
have been think f sutch avent someime next week to hppend yes but time be in evning and i will not say date or time on freddys

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
i'm up for it as well, yeah i'm crazy ask talsar and stellaa

Gwyri

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
plz dont destroy any Irvr situations .. that would make rvr suck for so many ppl ..

and try not to conquer any relics .. just makes the game unbalanced :]

ofcuz ull do what u want. . but keep it in mind ..that u will make the game boring for alot of ppl by doing it. :]

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
Phake said:
ofcuz ull do what u want. . but keep it in mind ..that u will make the game boring for alot of ppl by doing it. :]

Np :D at most I hope to make Albion the RvR-ruler instead of Midgard now
No intentions here to make Mid's or Hib's feel bad about what they are lol

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Phake said:
plz dont destroy any Irvr situations .. that would make rvr suck for so many ppl ..

and try not to conquer any relics .. just makes the game unbalanced :]

lol wtf? relics are there to be conquered lol. I couldn't care less to have em or not, as they are part of the game. If you put effort into something, why not get a bonus afterwards? Enemy realms can always take teh relics back.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Tualatin said:
lol wtf? relics are there to be conquered lol. I couldn't care less to have em or not, as they are part of the game. If you put effort into something, why not get a bonus afterwards? Enemy realms can always take teh relics back.

not allowed to do anything that might reduce his rp/hour!

Sounds like fun, and if you do post the possibility of that kind of raid here then it gives the hibs/mids morning players a chance to defend.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Flimgoblin said:
not allowed to do anything that might reduce his rp/hour!

Sounds like fun, and if you do post the possibility of that kind of raid here then it gives the hibs/mids morning players a chance to defend.

Note that you shouldn't post exact dates or times here (especially not in an intent to let the enemy know when) as that's either asking to be zerged or crossrealming and bad :)

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
haven't said any time or date or place yet :)

if some are interested, just post here.
I'll set a date, place and time for a in-game meeting so we can discuss when we all got time to gather and attack :)

Sounds sane to me.

So just post away, if u're interested

greetz

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
if you do it week after next think its the 27th or summet ill join (half term ) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom