Morning breath

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
why should he admit it when you never do?

Common misconception.

But hey, nice to see the two of my favorite "you just come in to argue" people come in a thread with only that :D

what if he had a book about dental hygiene? might be more useful to him in a discussion such as this than common sense (based on knowledge you have rather than what everyone would know? :p )

Fair point, though my point was more towards an ultimatum choice between logic and book knowledge.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Just admit it, you got served :D

Common sense/logic over any book you find.

FYI, how about you grab a hold of your head and pull it right out your arse and start...listen now....practising what you preach :eek:

I never really remember saying your theories were wrong - just I asked for some kind of 'evidence' as opposed to 'yeah, I watch my cats mouth every morning.'

Upon giving me that evidence, i read it and realised there was more to it than I first believed.

How I got owned by that I don't know?

I do seem to remember stating an open mouth too is what 'partly' causes it, giving the impression i wasn't aware of every conceivable reason.

The real question is - how it feels to have said something for once which isn't so wrong, and right-winged that only yourself thinks it? ;d

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The real question is - how it feels to have said something for once which isn't so wrong, and right-winged that only yourself thinks it? ;d

You tell me when you get to feel it ;)

Don't be like them Bugz, you should be above it.

Anyway, more of the point was towards;

"The thing you with you is, you love creating all these 'superior' theories and arguing them but all you use is your perceived logic and opinion.

Throw me a couple of links that show you're right and I'm wrong and I'll admit so but until then, I'll take scientific suggestions over the opinions of a forum member."

Being uncalled for.

Also;

Think about it - you brush off all the bateria the night before.

How the hell can bacteria get into a closed mouth and how can it respire in a closed mouth? It can't (or not as effectively anyway).

gives quite clearly the impression that you're saying that a closed mouth isn't an effective cause, when infact it could be argued to be a main cause due to the reidue bacteria.

Your open mouth theory can partly be towards it, but you attacking my "theory creating" as a bad thing was uncalled as i was right.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Uncalled for how?

You are known for your wild theories and strong opinions. I simply asked for fact to be presented.

Seems reasonable to me, if worded a bit strongly.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Uncalled for how?

You are known for your wild theories and strong opinions. I simply asked for fact to be presented.

Exactly the uncalled part.

If you ask for proof, then do so, don't act like a cock and start calling out "you're like this" claims.

If you read the thread through from a neutral point of view, you'll see that your stance against my theory was quite strong, especially when i defended it. You were, atleast impression wise, telling me basically "you know sh*t all" when infact i did.

People said last year i was argumentative, and if one did notice, i've bee working on it as i myself said it "was a fault". But if people keep acting in the same manner, well, seems it wasn't solely MY problem ;)

Uara

Part of the furniture
Both of you, I prescribe a portion of boobs with a side of booty and let things return to happiness :D

pikeh

Resident Freddy
fucking hell tbh.
I've solved the fucking mystery on page one guys.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Then bacteria pwns your mouth, bad breath pwns you and that skank don't the road won't lay you.
now now, speak nicely of your mom =(

and i dont know what it is. But everytime Laddey makes a thread he makes it so easy forus to insult him. :/

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Fair point, though my point was more towards an ultimatum choice between logic and book knowledge.

but why would he pick up any other book? it makes no sense!

edit: also why should a choice be needed? without logic all the knowledge from all the books in the world is probably not going to do you much good, and without it you wouldnt even know what book to read!

so the logical solution would be to find a book/website/whatever on dental hygiene and use that, rather than random "common sense" judgements which may or may not be correct (as they are influenced by the norms of society rather than scientific fact ;) )

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Uncalled for how?

Not unreasonable at all, reppage

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Soon i will spontaneously combust due to the level of boring-ness in this thread.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
now now, speak nicely of your mom =(

and i dont know what it is. But everytime Laddey makes a thread he makes it so easy forus to insult him. :/

Just because he makes it easy does not mean you should be so slack and unfunny with your insults. Try harder and someone might laugh, and you'll come over as less of a prick.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Fett if you don't STFU, I'm going to combust all over your face!

(wait...does that make me gay?)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Fett if you don't STFU, I'm going to combust all over your face!

(wait...does that make me gay?)

Your self conscious is trying to tell you that YOU in fact are gay, i believe. When i said combust, i ment :flame:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy

was just trying to lighten up the mood!
Just because he makes it easy does not mean you should be so slack and unfunny with your insults. Try harder and someone might laugh, and you'll come over as less of a prick.
unfortunatly for you im not insulting him out of humour. Im returning the favor he's been doing to me for the last half a year.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ok i was hoping it wouldn't ever come to this but you've forced me in to it.

Morning breath: the truth!

It all started back in 1642 when Hershal Von Bintz was trying to see if he could contain lightning using only an inflated sheeps bladder and some partially digested toast crusts. He has been out in the forest approximately seven weeks earlier and had encountered a group of bandits who had robbed him, Hershal swore he would never again be so defenceless so decided to try and invent the perfect weapon, that night a storm came in and upon seeing the force of the lightning upon his mothers prize winning yew tree Hershal had visions of containing and using the lightning to his own advantage.

The night of the next storm had been predicted by the village seuth sayer (Ethelwulf Schonekrumpet) so Hershal prepared himself for the experiment, that night when the storm came in he went atop (this was in the past so atop was a perfectly normal and reasonable situation to be in) the highest hill in the district and held the sheeps bladder aloft, the burnt toast was used as a conduit to funnel the lightning in to the bladder where it would be contained until it was needed to thwart bandits and the like, Hershal managed to contain some lightning but in doing so he caused a chain reaction which inadvertantly set fire to the nearby woodland, which was home to the first ever guild of tooth faries, the ricocheting lightning killed the chief of the tooth faries only son and he (the chief...not his son, he was dead) swore out a terrible and vengeful oath, to shat in the mouths of every human while they slept for the rest of his life, tooth faries live approximately 3.7000 years so the reason for the morning breath is now revealed and will continue to plague human kind for the forseeable future.

basically...what pikeh said.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Did you know I've been hit by lightning seven times?

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl at people making all kinds of theories to why this is happening, hilarious stuff really.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Your face!

gtfo3cr.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Someone learned a new phrase, in Uni!!! And is spamming it intensively.... >_<

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
but why would he pick up any other book? it makes no sense!

edit: also why should a choice be needed?

I didn't say he should pick up another book.

The choice was given by me, as in, common logic over book knowledge.

The choice is needed 'cause i brought it up as a general point, not a discussion definitive :D

It's like you asking "why choice?" when i say "i like cake over pie".

Anyway, as i said, i'm working and have done quite nicely on being less argumentative, others should stop acting like 2008 also. Unless Bugz prefers me copping out all the discussions with "yeah but you're not evne an adult" ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
As the old joke goes Laddey you two choices:

1. Stop scratching you arse!
2. Stop biting your nails!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom