More Zerg views can you hndle it?

O

old.Enigma

After following a link from svartalf to the dev boards I found this.
Posting it in Midgard coz its the developers boards dont want them outnumbering us there too :p

There are some interesting views here. Some people actually view people who want to 8 vs 8 as badly as we seem to view people who want to "zerg"

I actually agree with the "its War" want to play 8 v 8 go play Quake etc.

I think the fun aspect which is closely linked to not dying every outing comes from knowing where to find even fights and how to get more numbers to an area when you dont have enough.

Target that with taking time to arrange groups will help. In emain I have seen a lot more people discussing swapping players in groups which is good to see. Midgard no longer has a mighty RvR guild that comes anywhere close to Sotl/LoE or NP. There are a few up and coming. Lets hope they are willing to work with the realm.

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=45108121&replies=12

E

Edaudric

How to fix the zerg is just to bring back the tohit rule, isn't it? So that people will have a have a harder time hitting the level 50's.
Would reduce the possible amount of level 30-49, I suppose.

B

boobi playmobil

sheesh

Bulle schools those silly hibs and albs every day :)

seriously tho, i dont think any guild really stands out in everyday rvr - its all give and take, back and forth.

Would be sotl then maybe, a: because they nuke so g´damn hard and b: if they lose, 2 seconds later loe arrive, and whammy they are twice as many ;)

Users who are viewing this thread