more tg raids ?

R

raithian

after the great sucess of last nights tg raid (39 frops in all 7 fg raid) and some bloody great drops at that (no foe slayer soz rolf)
i did say at the start of the raid that as it was my 30th tg raid that it would be my last anf final tg raid as i am begining to fins it dam anoying that certan guilds go there and farm 3-4 hours before a planed realm raid we all no who thay are one day ill name and sham them if it wasnt for some luck and timeing last night could have failed due to the fat the 2 skellys and 3 councilers had been killed before we got there by 2 guilds who dont seam to give a dam about realm only there selfs.
we did bloody great killing the elders.

alot of ppl have asked me to carry on doing tg raidsif i do or do not carry on i am not sure nut its starting to anoy me the fact that i started tg raids with the aim of geting better items for myself anfdd my freinds yet for the last 15 raids i have not claimed any drops and only entered the lotto as every one els has yea i won a few things nothing special tho
so yes next week there will be 2 tg raids as was this week starting on monday i will nominate drops if one of them drops then i will claim it( seeing all these drops going otu and geting nothing myself is the main reason i may stop doing them) when it was a few raids now and then ok np but now it is 2-3 raids per week and still i never seam to be lucky with the items i need.therefore if i do carry on every 4 tg raids i will nomoinate 3 drops if one of those 3 fall ill be claiming it that will be for thane/zerker/rm/sm/hunter if i do claim a drop that then removes me from lottos for that week.
i do not mind runing 2-3 tg raids per week as long as i actualy get something that has not been happening

C

chosen

no please dont sop doing raids, if u need any help with one like Lotto/Leading just contact me i gladely help you :)

A

Archeon

Thanks a lot for all the raids Rauthian, i never realised you'd done so many. It really impressed me that you still did them especially after all of the abuse people gave you.

Would be cool if you could carry on leading raids, i took the easy option and just gave up after the last one. In my opinion it just isn't worth the effort when almost every raid two or three people just throw it back in your face.

So hats off to you for sticking with it, and heres hoping you won't call it quits just yet :)

R

raithian

raids and crafting is what i like to do but i love to rvr but not untill a chars is 100% as good as it can be that is the reason i did tg
raids all the bull and whines easy just ignore them and remeber that there is over 700 tg drops in mid that not be there with out my raidsbut all this work for noting i think i only actualy won 2 drops from first round of lottos so iwill decide by friday if to carry on if i do then it will be only on the agreement of those who take part that every 2 weeks i nominate 3 drops id like if thay drop on any of the 4 raids i claim one

kinda like the idea to hiting 100(better than the english batsmen can get)

R

raithian

well just look at my tag (need to update acer tho) and aprox 90p cash on my zerker for his ac

K

Kindar

Make more raids, Rauth. Im in great need of TG items...you are doing a fine work imo...keep it up :)

Oh...and crafting owns btw ^^

O

osy

givf raids plz plz plz plz plz. Go on, suck up on him.

B

bushranger

yep, more raids rauthan. a few children dont like u, but the rest of us do

and ffs ppl, if that big ugly sword drops, give it to rolf, its about fucking time he gets it, dont use it on ur alt char. realm>self ppl

Z

zaberhut

Originally posted by bushranger
and ffs ppl, if that big ugly sword drops, give it to rolf

never :) my warr need some love :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom