more poor lameness pls

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
well, this is officially the end of any honor on camlann.
we are just getting raided by too /level 20 chars
antiodinsboteins
and
antiosindbotzwei

they can do nothing than destroy our walls and get on our nerfes. well, im sure romance will like this idea of raiding keeps, and u should now:
odins is the workless rl less crew...
u started the game, u have to take the bill...
have fun defending ur keeps against 1-4lvl 20 shooting ur keep to shit all day and night

u gotta love camlann, aye?

PS make fucking guard attack anything close to keep, it cant b true that u can attack keep without guards attacking...

What would happen to you if a fg ganksquad on excal/pryd raided your worthless little keep and took your relics?

HEY MOMMY SOMEONE RUINZOR MY WALLZOR!!!!! My heart bleeds for you.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
camping with banshees, ololololocks and bbs in the gothwait house has sth. to do with honor so? ridiculous ;o

QQ

Hush, the 3-4 rogolocks(hey look at me I got tartaros lol) with friar shaman and cleric bots(priceless combination) in goth don't exist, odins would never do anything like that.

P

Pretarded

Matho said:
antiodinsboteins
and
antiosindbotzwei
bla bla bla bla bla

cry.jpg

Epo

Loyal Freddie
hooray go odins on their nerves till they die!!11 :worthy:

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
i quit 4 months ago and just reopened my a/c after reading this so i can pwn your keep with a lvl 5 troll, made me realise how much i miss camlann

shani

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
i quit 4 months ago and just reopened my a/c after reading this so i can pwn your keep with a lvl 5 troll, made me realise how much i miss camlann

WB:eek2:

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Matho said:
antiodinsboteins
and
antiosindbotzwei

they can do nothing than destroy our walls and get on our nerfes.

You guys get special nerfes that noone else gets?

You are a moron.... kkthxbye

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
don't understand at any way what's wrong with u Mathok.

I just can't understand how it is possible that u complain about s.th. like that,
and at the same time your guild is annoying everybody on the server with your sick ideas of doing pvp. Yeah of course we all love making rp's too but at least most people don't annoy solo playing ppl or little grp's like that. U will hardly see a fg of a respected pvp guild camping in gothwaite or anywhere else for more than a few minutes.

Question : Why is your main guild rule to do all the things which other people hate, instead of making a nice game and having fun yourselfs?

Epo

Loyal Freddie
Caledwyn said:
don't understand at any way what's wrong with u Mathok.

I just can't understand how it is possible that u complain about s.th. like that,
and at the same time your guild is annoying everybody on the server with your sick ideas of doing pvp. Yeah of course we all love making rp's too but at least most people don't annoy solo playing ppl or little grp's like that. U will hardly see a fg of a respected pvp guild camping in gothwaite or anywhere else for more than a few minutes.

Question : Why is your main guild rule to do all the things which other people hate, instead of making a nice game and having fun yourselfs?

that's exactly what they want to prevent... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom