More odins pics LOL!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AngelHeal said:
it actually seems that odins has a good rl :>

and can i see sum of your pics? i mean.. are you jealaus? was nothing wrong with those pics.

post a pic of yourself irl then, you've same up with this so many times. 'post yourslef irl' yet most have in the irl thread in general discussion -_-

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
post a pic of yourself irl then, you've same up with this so many times. 'post yourslef irl' yet most have in the irl thread in general discussion -_-

i did

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
stafrin said:
why dont you post your own irl pics before you laugh at others? this kind of threads are just as fun every time.
there now can i laugh at them some more? btw i am one on the right

Attachments

• pin.JPG
    pin.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 67

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:

sO DID I :clap:

*raises from the dead* Whats the password to see the pictures? I CAN'T SEE PICTURES! So I can't make fun :(

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Laughing at guys by the way they look because you dont like them ingame must be the bottom of all.

Just because you are 15 and didnt get a kiss from the girl you secretly love and have pictures of on your desk, you have to laugh at ppl on the internet.

Is that the new world?
The nerds with huge e-peens laughs at the noobs while in the real world the nerds stays virgins all their lifes and the noobs get laid and a nice job.

Keep on gaming, I hope you wake up someday:m00:

mirieth!

Banned
pretty stupid assumptions there, i'm certainly not some spotty, virgin geek or whatever in real life and i'm also deffinitely not a noob and i highly doubt i'm the exception to the rule :rolleyes:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Wonder if you've looked in a mirror recently, lucky for you I don't apply to this. I'm quite happy with how I look, I'm quite happy with my relationship atm and the fact I laugh at people on the internet is... Because I can. :)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
good ting i downloaded the pictures before they passworded it. I'll host them after i good my laptop over here :>

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
old.windforce said:
good ting i downloaded the pictures before they passworded it. I'll host them after i good my laptop over here :>

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
FallycSymbol said:
The edited one of the 12-year old with the chambers actually made me laugh irl :p

I'll take the credit for that :)

Wonder if you still woulda found it fun if you knew it was made by me? Shows how shallow you are, Puffdaddy-lowlife.

Tilda

Guys, please don't post pictures that people might not want posting, and really, don't laugh until you've posted a picture of yourself, its pretty pathetic.
If people re-host these pictures and post threads about them, then i'll be doing rounds with the ban stick as its obvious the people in those photos don't want them posting.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom