More odins pics LOL!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I thought it was a joke the first time I saw it - that only kids could play warlocks since they require no skill whatsoever.

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
why dont you post your own irl pics before you laugh at others? this kind of threads are just as fun every time.

FresH

Fledgling Freddie
too funny because if odins would start a thread with RL pics of Dominion or another guild or something everyone would flame them but if another guild do this to Odins they laugh about Odins.

Lame... really Lame flame Odins because of things like THIS THREAD and than all other do the same ...

self powned ...

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Only pic that made me come anywhere near to laughing was odinsendbossi... how old is he? :>

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Lol, Yvbane and Spis are "popdrenge", could have seen it coming. :clap:

Let me see a pic of you? :puke:

I dont care if you laugh at rl pics of Odins members.. Must be a reason why you dont put of pics of yourself.. :touch:

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Wasn't really an insult unless you're ashamed of being one.

I'm not ashamed.. But did take it as you trying to insult me.. "Lol, they are popdrenge, could have seen it comming" How else could i take you laughing as a compliment?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Tarlyn said:
Congratulations for setting u on a lower level than odins.
To go on a lower level then Odins would be to destroy and rebuild the whole universe so you can go beyond the limits of physics.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
well if 1 of you retards QQ-ing where able to use some buttons on this forum you could find my RL pic very easy on this forum

/hint: check general section

I find it funny that the rl pic of odinsendbosxxx matches my expectation of a goth camping whoreloc who got permabanned for cheating and who has a ingame name like that

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
All threads are in some way fun to read, BUT - when someone starts to laugh to some persons irl pics, there goes the line imo oO.
Do you really think that there isnt any 14-16yo people playing Daoc? If so,then your very far from the truth :)

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock ToA'd 2 days after release, acts like an idiot and got banned for cheating. Then look at his picture.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
LOL AT THE PICTURE OF SPIS! OMGOMGOMG what a loser! hahahahahahahahahahahhaha lolrofl

roflcopter5uj.jpg

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin is so evil.. Bet he got spanked alot as a little child :fluffle:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
dimerian said:
All threads are in some way fun to read, BUT - when someone starts to laugh to some persons irl pics, there goes the line imo oO.
Do you really think that there isnt any 14-16yo people playing Daoc? If so,then your very far from the truth :)
I'm 15, so no.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
it actually seems that odins has a good rl :>

and can i see sum of your pics? i mean.. are you jealaus? was nothing wrong with those pics.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
See, I can laugh :)

Go to the IRL thread on General and go to page 19, I'm on there. :)

Didn't believe the GM was only 12 years old though. Do now xD

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Spis said:
I'm not ashamed.. But did take it as you trying to insult me.. "Lol, they are popdrenge, could have seen it comming" How else could i take you laughing as a compliment?

Still lubb ya Spizor :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Spis if i were a girl i would have your babies.....for now we will have to adopt some spider babies :)

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm hot, darkhealz not :cool:

Post a pic of yourself? Last time I laughed on your behalf was when you stole the 100+ plats :b

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
And don't diss Odinsend? He's so hot he made me dump those two chicks on the pic for him :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom