more love for you valks and thanes >>>>

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl, this is great, i talked about that before giving valks mending line.
will be nice to find a descent spec on that tho, 42ish shield with large shield, and Good amount in mending rest sword ^^.
And on those first spells it sais 0/10 seems like its an instant spell wich pulses twice 5sec.
Can be very very nice.
Then u still got the update of the odins line in 1.83.

Zegas

Fledgling Freddie
I'm guessing maybe valks will be choosing between Odins *or* mending.

If we get a free Respec I might make mine 50 spear 50 mend, or something else silly, since I don't play mine much now :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
zomg @ some rez changes... pala with PR nice and healer classes PR ra lvl 2 can now be useful

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Now get Montarloo and Rolf back, so I and Trollum can grp with em and kill a zerg or 2 ;)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Played around with a character builder while I was in work, and this looks like it might actually be quite nice:

47 Sword (for Odin's Deathblow)
42 Mend (for 411-delve PBAE heal)
38 Odin's Will (second-best shears + damage spells)
20 Parry or Shield

1 point left.

This spec would make you a pretty nice damage/caster/healing hybrid, IMO.

Nate

FH is my second home
i think they should get base conc buffs too would be really nice, valks that is

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Played around with a character builder while I was in work, and this looks like it might actually be quite nice:

47 Sword (for Odin's Deathblow)
42 Mend (for 411-delve PBAE heal)
38 Odin's Will (second-best shears + damage spells)
20 Parry or Shield

1 point left.

This spec would make you a pretty nice damage/caster/healing hybrid, IMO.

Prob is to sue odins deathblow effectivly u need slam :<

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
those changes looks rather nice to me.

i m playing a valk and i have to admit i love it (oh yes and i m not ashamed to say it!) it really rox and i might as well copy:past a post i made on my guild forum about the valkiry way of life .

i m still curious tho on how to spec in mending line,

i mean i m spear spec 50spear 48 OW 31 parry 8 shield

the main issue with the shield:sword spec is the same as with any split spec ... hard to split your point without turning gimp. one more spec line without giving us more spec point ? what about warden and shield spec , they had their spec point /level increased didnt they , /whine off

48 OW will probably be worth speccing in (1.83 will give u a 60% rez life/power/endu wich is way better than what i have with my shamy :eek:)

CAoE pulse will also become INSTA (as stated in the 1.84 patch notes) wich means ALL OW spells will be insta cast

with my spear spec i should be able to drop some parry to spec a bit in mending (really curious to see how this stackable HoT works) but i wonder if this not going to ruined split specced valk?

have to mention that with 31 parry + some RA fluff u can easyly cap (50% parry chance with is pretty insane when it comes to fight stealthers or in an assist train)

and btw i dont like that spec u worked with ... dropping shield to get mending ?? then there is NO reason to spec in sword .. spear styles are better domage. only thing worth speccing shioeld for is the nice shield style imo. but that s only personnal feeling

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
hanza said:
those changes looks rather nice to me.

i m playing a valk and i have to admit i love it (oh yes and i m not ashamed to say it!) it really rox and i might as well copy:past a post i made on my guild forum about the valkiry way of life .

i m still curious tho on how to spec in mending line,

i mean i m spear spec 50spear 48 OW 31 parry 8 shield

the main issue with the shield:sword spec is the same as with any split spec ... hard to split your point without turning gimp. one more spec line without giving us more spec point ? what about warden and shield spec , they had their spec point /level increased didnt they , /whine off

48 OW will probably be worth speccing in (1.83 will give u a 60% rez life/power/endu wich is way better than what i have with my shamy :eek:)

CAoE pulse will also become INSTA (as stated in the 1.84 patch notes) wich means ALL OW spells will be insta cast

with my spear spec i should be able to drop some parry to spec a bit in mending (really curious to see how this stackable HoT works) but i wonder if this not going to ruined split specced valk?

have to mention that with 31 parry + some RA fluff u can easyly cap (50% parry chance with is pretty insane when it comes to fight stealthers or in an assist train)

and btw i dont like that spec u worked with ... dropping shield to get mending ?? then there is NO reason to spec in sword .. spear styles are better domage. only thing worth speccing shioeld for is the nice shield style imo. but that s only personnal feeling

I love my valk a lot to, as ive spended prolly most cash on any other template then hers.

Im same spec as u posted here. I wonder also if we will get more points. If we do then it will be easy, If not then i suggest looking towards a groupspec.
Meaning high OW and Mend, and then u can choose to be either offensive and go rest spear(or sword depends ure spec) or go rest shield/parry(depends ure spec again).
Ull get nice Rezz options, nice healing also. Will have to see when its here tbh. ho wmuch power ull use on that all, for all knows we might need to work on a bigger PP and capped piety :p like its not hard enough as it is to get str con dex quick capped :D

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Sword spec for thane looks interesting. Gonna need end reg tho.

Polar Rift now has a 75 energy DD <- Anytime style. :D

Style Level: 34
Prerequisites: None
Attack: Low Bonus
Defense: None
Fatigue: High
Damage: High

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
ho wmuch power ull use on that all, for all knows we might need to work on a bigger PP and capped piety like its not hard enough as it is to get str con dex quick capped

well hark's hauberk is your friend :) try to fit a ring of furforseen or whatever it s called and then u have 8 open slot do deal with resists and all the fluff :) (who said GoV was a must )

expensive ? well yea kinda ... but TG rox ( i ll kick anyone saying else :p)

i m not sure Pie is much of an issue ... working the OW spec line more for interrupt than domage dealing

and choosing between 2h sword or spear ... hum ... not even thinkking about sword spear styles rox !!

in PVE the bleed style are insane ( when going TG with tank group and haste buff +CoTS i have no trouble getting aggro ...well a warrior job ?? soz :( )

in rvr pbaoe style have saved my life more than once and it deals huge amount of domage

valk FTW[/QUOTE]

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
hanza said:
well hark's hauberk is your friend :) try to fit a ring of furforseen or whatever it s called and then u have 8 open slot do deal with resists and all the fluff :) (who said GoV was a must )

expensive ? well yea kinda ... but TG rox ( i ll kick anyone saying else :p)

i m not sure Pie is much of an issue ... working the OW spec line more for interrupt than domage dealing

and choosing between 2h sword or spear ... hum ... not even thinkking about sword spear styles rox !!

in PVE the bleed style are insane ( when going TG with tank group and haste buff +CoTS i have no trouble getting aggro ...well a warrior job ?? soz :( )

in rvr pbaoe style have saved my life more than once and it deals huge amount of domage

valk FTW
[/QUOTE]

i know what you mean im the aggroholder when doing DS raids to with valk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom