More insane shit in Israel.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Just was reading up on Military expenditure I though that Israel would spend quite alot on it but seems i was wrong.

Israel $8.7 billion

UK $65.2 billion

but then you have the yanks....

$400 billion... ouch

didn't know we spend that much, doesn't really matter since Israel has nukes so a conventional war is meaningless

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Palestinian militants have stepped up their rocket attacks since Israel withdrew from Gaza in September.

Israel's decision followed an attack on Thursday that wounded four soldiers.

Did you miss this bit ECA?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yeah and what the BBC doesn't say is that that was in response to Isreal killing three people in gaza the day before.

Trem

Does it say why the three people in Gaza were killed the day before?

This could go on forever.

Trem

Its ok I found it -

A Palestinian militant leader and a suspected Palestinian militant have been killed in a series of violent incidents in the Gaza Strip.

A man named as an Abu Rish Brigades leader died when his car blew up during the night near Khan Younis in the south, and three others were injured.

Earlier, Israel said it shot dead a militant he tried to plant a bomb.

Then at least three Palestinians were wounded when Israeli aircraft bombed roads and a bridge in the north.

Israel said the sites were used by militants firing rockets into Israel.

The victims, including at least two policemen, were injured when Israeli aircraft fired at least six missiles in the Beit Hanun and Beit Lahiya areas overnight, security sources told the AFP news agency.

'Explosion in boot'

The man killed near Khan Younis on Saturday was identified as Khaled Abu Sitta, 25, whose group is linked to the Fatah movement of Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas.

Three other people were injured in the explosion, which appeared to centre on the boot of the car and not the engine, where Israeli missiles usually hit, the Associated Press reports.

An angry crowd carried the dead man away from the smouldering wreckage of the car.

The Israel army, which routinely acknowledges carrying out attacks, said it was not involved.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
_according_ to Israel, who are not exactly the best source.

[quote="Amnesty International]

Forced evictions and house demolitions are usually carried out without warning, often at night, and the occupants are given little or no time to leave their homes. Sometimes they are allowed a few minutes or half an hour, too little to salvage their belongings. Often the only warning is the rumbling of the Israeli army’s bulldozers and tanks and the inhabitants barely have time to flee as the bulldozers begin to tear down the walls of their homes. Thousands of families have had their homes and possessions destroyed under the blades of the Israeli army’s US-made Caterpillar bulldozers. In the wake of the demolitions men, women and children return to the ruins of their homes searching for whatever can be salvaged from under the rubble: passports or other documents, children’s schoolbooks, clothes, kitchenware or furniture which were not destroyed.
[/quote]

http://web.amnesty.org/library/index/engmde150332004

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I don't really care.

However, if the Palestinians did a better job of handling the militant wankers on their side of the border then Israel wouldn't need to fire rockets at anyone. Palestinians civilians get killed by Israeli soldiers because the militants like to fire at the Israelis from within Palestinian civilian areas and thus whip up popular support when the army comes to smoke them out, inevitably killing innocents in the process.

Its nothing new, the IRA did a similar thing to our soldiers, take Bloody Sunday for example, and I'm sure its happened throughout history.

rynnor

Rockhound
Stazbumpa said:
Its nothing new, the IRA did a similar thing to our soldiers, take Bloody Sunday for example, and I'm sure its happened throughout history.

Difference is we didnt start shelling Dublin - its unnaceptable to destroy the homes and lives of civilians plus its totally stupid and counter-productive. It only takes a few idiots to fire mortars at the Israeli's its not like the whole population is doing it.

It would be as stupid as us saying - well muslims caused the July 7th bombings so we shall start killing random muslims until they stop... The region is still caught up in vicious cycle of hatred and violence - I pity the civilians on both sides because it is them who ultimately pay the price...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Isreal continues to create its own problems by responding to every problem in the Gaza strip with nothing but violence.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just let them get on with it.. with anyluck they will wipe each other out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom