More Catacombs info

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
WTF shit game here I am running ToA on my old toaster and it lags like wtf shit game imho............

But ToA still lag's on my 3400 AMD 64 , 1 giga ram , FX 5900 gfx card on a 3 mb adsl line ... guesse I need better hardware to run ToA , cause it sure as hell aint GOA's fault :rolleyes:
Somethins FOO wrong with your pc
I run ToA on my 1800+ @ 2,6 (23x FSB), 1gb pc3500 corsairs, 9800Pro (Not overclocked)
Which has a MUCH lower performance than your computer (hence the 64bit proc)
Maybe you should stop being fotm and running 1600x1200?
1280x1024 and having constant 30FPS in zergs (drops till 21 max)
Hi?

*edit*
Runnings bots on 2600+ with 1gb 2700 and ti4200, 2700+ with 1gb 2700 and ti4600
both running 4600+, the one with ti4600 even runs TV on background... do I ever lag in games -> no
It's not GOA you faggot :l

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
i know what, why not find some new rpg's to rip off besides EQ?

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Bleam said:
Somethins FOO wrong with your pc
I run ToA on my 1800+ @ 2,6 (23x FSB), 1gb pc3500 corsairs, 9800Pro (Not overclocked)
Which has a MUCH lower performance than your computer (hence the 64bit proc)
Maybe you should stop being fotm and running 1600x1200?
1280x1024 and having constant 30FPS in zergs (drops till 21 max)
Hi?

*edit*
Runnings bots on 2600+ with 1gb 2700 and ti4200, 2700+ with 1gb 2700 and ti4600
both running 4600+, the one with ti4600 even runs TV on background... do I ever lag in games -> no
It's not GOA you faggot :l

Who you calling a Faggot you little wannabe wanker ???
I'm not saying I have a problem in a zerg , but ToA still lag's like shit. and I could not care less if you watch teletubbies whilst playing wank the tubbie with out lagging so much you wank get's out of sync , but here on pryd / mid Toa Likes like the game was running on a server with 256 kb of ram , so STFU nOOb M'kay ..........

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Damon_D said:
Who you calling a Faggot you little wannabe wanker ???
I'm not saying I have a problem in a zerg , but ToA still lag's like shit. and I could not care less if you watch teletubbies whilst playing wank the tubbie with out lagging so much you wank get's out of sync , but here on pryd / mid Toa Likes like the game was running on a server with 256 kb of ram , so STFU nOOb M'kay ..........

The love :m00:

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone else getting the feeling that this thread is being hijacked by ppl comparing virtual penises ?
:p

emma

Loyal Freddie
Klonk said:
Anyone else getting the feeling that this thread is being hijacked by ppl comparing virtual penises ?
Yep.. mines >............................................................................................................................................................< thius big.. how about yours.

Hekate

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
but simply the fact that microsoft is f*cked up OS to run servers on (i dont think they run Linux, as u need directX).
Linux server > microsoft server no mather how good the rest is.

DirectX - client side...

:clap:

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
DAOC servers are not running MS. What flavour of linux they do run, I have no idea. :)

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

Well I dont appreciate being call'd a faggot just because the git seems to be running teletubbies fine on his toaster......

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
DAOC servers are not running MS. What flavour of linux they do run, I have no idea. :)
if the server side r linux they run a crap version of it :)
and if they run linux i dont want to think on how many times the server would crash if they ran MS.

my father now got his works mail server (running linux) up in 3 years in row w/o rebooting, show my any MS server there can do that :D

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:

would do that too but a few days ago i was so hungry i cut it off, fried it and had it for dinner with some garlicsauce and some cheap wine :<<<<<

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
my father now got his works mail server (running linux) up in 3 years in row w/o rebooting, show my any MS server there can do that :D
so you're trying to compare a MMORPG server with your fathers email server? he must be very proud of you.... bless him...

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
so you're trying to compare a MMORPG server with your fathers email server? he must be very proud of you.... bless him...
no... my point was MS is very very bad OS to run servers with no matter if it r game server, mail server etc. :D

Mr.Brand

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
I think it was some sort of RedHat, probably with stock 2.4.x kernels.
Game Developer's homepages might have some of the old articles where they
interview Mythic.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
I run my car on fermented carrot juice... not only is it enviromently friendly but i notice a segnificant upturn in performance kk :p

S

sidcom

Linux is shit and so is the windows format all you linux heads go fcuk the penguin! All you windows heads go jump out of them.

Every system crashes everyones server crashes get used to it not everything in life is perfect get over it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom