More beta invites just went out!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Check those mailboxes folks, we just sent a little over 4000 invites to European beta applicants.

Remember that if you're concerned about your email filters eating the invite you can also check by logging into the war-europe site. Look under the Downloads tab and if you can see a Beta Client for download then you're in.

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
No joy here yet... *breaks his F5 key* Doh!

Edit: Checked site, looks like i'm shit outta luck. :(

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Doesn't look like I'm in :) guess i'll have to wait for my guild to be accepted ([subtle]man i sure could go for some information on when that might be :)[/subtle])

Good luck to everyone else!

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Yeah no joy here either. Darn it, still 4 more weeks before i go back to work and squat to do lol.

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Is there any news of when guilds who made it to beta will get their invite?

More than likely after leipzig - so towards the end of the month. This is of course an educated guess, but educated none the less.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Gah, nothing here either, just checked with the better half, she's not recieved one either :/

You'd have thought they'd have jumped at the chance to include a mature, intelligent guy with experience in class balance design/testing on MUDs (if any one actually remembers them any more) and previous beta test experience on a certain MMO. (Yeah, I do mean me you evil forum sniping monsters ;) )
Oh did I say I have a great way with ppl to?

Looks like I'm back to forlornly pinning my hopes on the competition then :(

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Remember that if you're concerned about your email filters eating the invite you can also check by logging into the war-europe site. Look under the Downloads tab and if you can see a Beta Client for download then you're in.
I can't remember my password (..cuz of the annoying requirements really :)) and I can't even recall ever filling in a Secret Question so I'm pretty much screwed on the account checking :D

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
nothing here also.... ahh well good things come to yada yada yada :)

Nephilia

Loyal Freddie
Hi!

I actually got into the beta today. Problem is I have forgotten my password. I do remember the secret question/answer tho and recieve an e-mail from goa with link to create new password. Thats where my problem starts, I get "INVALID SESSION" everytime i try to make a new password. And ive used 2 digits, upper cases, lower cases etc..

Anyone else had the same problem?

Nephilia

DAOC

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi!

I actually got into the beta today. Problem is I have forgotten my password. I do remember the secret question/answer tho and recieve an e-mail from goa with link to create new password. Thats where my problem starts, I get "INVALID SESSION" everytime i try to make a new password. And ive used 2 digits, upper cases, lower cases etc..

Anyone else had the same problem?

Nephilia

DAOC

Try on another computer

Nephilia

Loyal Freddie
Thanks!

I actually managed to log in after attempting for 2 hours. I knew what the password was, just mixed up with upper cases, lower cases etc. Downloading beta now :clap:

Nephilia

DAOC

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Yuo Lucky basterds! :) and I just installed my new 8800gts card, war beta would have been a great test for it :)

The_Daddy

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't get in this wave either. /prays he wins the Competition.

Grats to all who got in this wave. /goes back to check his email :(

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Out of curiosity, how many of the European invites are for English language users?

The_Daddy

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah that would be interesting to know as I don't mind testing it in English,Spanish or French. I don't remember seeing the sign me up for multiple languages tick box though :)

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
About a quarter give or take a few.
Regarding beta language selection, you get selected for the beta of the language that you filled the beta registration form in. If you registered on the German site you will be invited to the German beta.

The_Daddy

Fledgling Freddie
Does this mean I can register on the French and Spanish ones too? Although I guess my email gets flagged. :)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
About a quarter give or take a few.
Regarding beta language selection, you get selected for the beta of the language that you filled the beta registration form in. If you registered on the German site you will be invited to the German beta.

Is there a way to unregister for the beta ona the language you applied, then register again on english beta??

FlyingDaggers

Fledgling Freddie
No luck here :(

I never get in a beta, friend of mine always gets in beta but he plays it like a week or so and then drops it, while i want to play it more then 10+ hours a day and help testing the game and report bugs :(

ohhhhh well lets hope i win the competion, but guess i wont cause i never won anything in my life.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
No luck here either - although atleast one of our guildies did. :)

Congrats all that got in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom