More bacon goodness

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Another bacon treat for all you FH cannibals! :)

cooked-side-2.jpg

Turbaconducken (Turducken Wrapped in Bacon)|Bacon Today

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
"a chicken stuffed in duck stuffed in a turkey, all wrapped in bacon.."

NOT my ideal dish :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
wow, just wow, christmas dinner with a difference next year? :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
mmmmmm keep that bacon goodness flowing, i need all i can get as material for the website on bacon i have to build for uni

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bastards, I'm sat in a office at lunchtime, in a muslim country with no hope of bacon sarnie for at least 5 hours! I think your violating my human rights with these pics, it's pure torture! ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Thought Dubai was pretty open, when it comes to drinking and other western traditions? :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's a glen, I saw it linked on here before. Probably by dukat.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Thought Dubai was pretty open, when it comes to drinking and other western traditions? :)

Restaurants and Supermarkets need a Goverment Pork license to sell Pork meat in Dubai. Same for Alcohol, only hotels or sports facilities can sell alcohol.

Only 5 Supermarkets have a Pork License. Safestway, Spinneys, M&S, Choitrams and Park & Shop. Of those I would only shop at M&S or Spinneys. Rest are mainly Indian produce, poor quality meat.

You would laugh if you saw a TGI Friday's Menu, beef ribs and non alcoholic drinks only!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Will you be strapping yourself onto a plank or two and go really fast down a hill covered in snow? Have some Jägertea! :drink:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
haha, this looks like something we'll have to add to our new book at Main Page - The Holy Church of Bacon :D

Commandment #11: Thou Shalt Cover Thy Turducken With Bacon And Roast Until Golden Brown

Forget the lube cHo! You know the blisters just make it better!! :D

:fluffle::sex::wub:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The chruch of bacon?? Consider me a convert! Jedi'ism wasn't working for me anyway, I tried to cut my electricity bills by using force lightning powers but I mis-fired and cooked the cat. :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
The chruch of bacon?? Consider me a convert! Jedi'ism wasn't working for me anyway, I tried to cut my electricity bills by using force lightning powers but I mis-fired and cooked the cat. :(

I quote from the good book, the Holy Book of Bacon, and I say: "And Lo, When Thy Hast Cooked Thine Own Cat, Let Bacon Be Placed Apon It, And Let It Also Be Cooked In Thine Oven At Gas Mark 4 Until Golden Brown"

Ezteq

Queen of OT
You would laugh if you saw a TGI Friday's Menu, beef ribs and non alcoholic drinks only!

so i guess theres no Hooters then? or is it ok to serve food with your nawks out as long as you wear a head scarf?

though tbh beef ribs? they must be freekin huge! i'd get a rack of those babies a la fred flintsont style tbh and pork could kiss my bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom