Mordred Poll

Would You Play Mordred If...

• PvP ruleset was changed/revamped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Implying everyone wants to play mordred if you just change some things around? Where is the 'I dont want to play a pvp server' option? I dont reckon that your poll will get a lot of votes.. You're living in the past mate, not a lot of people wants to start all over with a game that is already in decline

edit. Didnt vote cause i dont want to play a pvp server

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
pretty much the same as the above 3 rolled into one, no vote.

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
If you don't want to play the pvp server why would I need you to vote to know that? The purpose is to determine the best possible course of option for those that DO want to play... not have the poll ruined by everybody voting 'no' when they have no interest in PvP? If you don't like pvp, why do you keep commenting with negativity just ignore the poll/post? ;/

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You are still looking for a one sided answer, if you wont listen to the entire playerbase how do you expect any end result ?

I have multiple 50's on mordred so tbh i do think im entitled to my opinion

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
Because if there is a 'no' listed as I said those with no interest/love for Mordred will swarm the proposal not creating a fair representation of those who DO want to play PvP - the thread I posted has also already illustrated the majority of regular forum users are remaining Ywain players... so they aren't going to favour pvp. This way over a month maybe old players will check th forums periodically and take a second to vote.

As it stands only those who have an interest in PvP will vote.

You've made your voice heard, you don't wanna play, that's fine.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I still dont get your logic, if people who wanted to play pvp really wanted to play whats stopping them logging on ? I would log on now again again if it was active, but it's not so i dont.

Im by no means anti-pvp server ruleset but you arent getting the full picture from a pointless poll, log on get your mates to log on and let people know you have logged on go from there.

Nothing is stopping you

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Because if there is a 'no' listed as I said those with no interest/love for Mordred will swarm the proposal not creating a fair representation of those who DO want to play PvP - the thread I posted has also already illustrated the majority of regular forum users are remaining Ywain players... so they aren't going to favour pvp. This way over a month maybe old players will check th forums periodically and take a second to vote.

As it stands only those who have an interest in PvP will vote.

You've made your voice heard, you don't wanna play, that's fine.

Actually, your logic here is completely incorrect,

if you used a poll for the population of ONLY players that wanted to play mordred you'd get a percentage of say 90% for an answer - which would then equate to around 10 players that actually answered there poll.

Where as if you leave the poll to the entire Dark Age community you'll find that the percentage of players wanted to play mordred is perhaps 5-10 % at best, which is why mythic aren't concerned in the slightest with a revival.

However if you had the poll with the answer - yes I'd like to see a revival first off - and a large amount of the community answered yes - aka 50+ percent mythic would then look into a revival, thus allowing you to discover which changes would like to be made.

I'm just trolling the forums atm really but figure you needed a bit of enlightenment rather than your clearly biased 1 dimensional outlook at the PVP servers.

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
Well, it was worth a shot :p il change/re-release the poll with the 'no' option but it will be exactly as I said.

As for my biased opinion - of course im biased every single user is here to their DAoC preferences.

What i'm saying is... I don't expect to get an accurate reflection in the poll upon listing the 'no' answer as most of the remaining Freddys seem to hate PvP.

But if nobody want's to play PvP I guess it's just me... :(

*Edit* feel free to delete this Poll Mods!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Well, it was worth a shot :p il change/re-release the poll with the 'no' option but it will be exactly as I said.

As for my biased opinion - of course im biased every single user is here to their DAoC preferences.

What i'm saying is... I don't expect to get an accurate reflection in the poll upon listing the 'no' answer as most of the remaining Freddys seem to hate PvP.

But if nobody want's to play PvP I guess it's just me... :(

*Edit* feel free to delete this Poll Mods!

Didn't mean to sound evil toward you, what I'm saying is - there's no point asking people what they'd change on a server if only 2 people wish to play it - if you wish to start a revival you find out if there's a market for it to start off with - which unfortunately my friend there isn't

Remember that mordred never had a large population in comparison to the normal servers - and ofcourse once a guild etc reached supremacy on a PVP server thats it - game killed.

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
It's ok:)

I'm not sure as to the market however.. granted not a big one in comparison to Ywain, but theres a few hundred players who shard hop on the PvP shards and deffinitely a few hundred who would come back if there was a decent playerbase at least... getting back to the basis of my argument deffinitely enough at least to warrant a simple server wipe.. If not then I guess another Project Camlann will have to suffice.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
It's ok:)

I'm not sure as to the market however.. granted not a big one in comparison to Ywain, but theres a few hundred players who shard hop on the PvP shards and deffinitely a few hundred who would come back if there was a decent playerbase at least... getting back to the basis of my argument deffinitely enough at least to warrant a simple server wipe.. If not then I guess another Project Camlann will have to suffice.

Sorry but now i have to ask u this:

HOW THE HELL CAN U SAY THIS "but theres a few hundred players who shard hop on the PvP shards and deffinitely a few hundred who would come back if there was a decent playerbase at least... " ????

U are tbh getting pretty annoying to listen to on this forum.. And yes I did play PvP and yes i was higher RR than u was even tho i dont know u or who u was and i dont care :)

But can u please stop the shit about your dream and jsut realise that Mythic is gone, and it is Bioware there controls DAoC ? And they aint gonna do anything for a server there have been dead for years! Not Biowares fault the server is dead am i right ? Not Biowares duty to get action on the server again am i right ?

If u wants action then go for it but dont bother us with so many posts and polls! Make an event on VNBoards and hope u can get 10 buddys to play with for a night :)

Sorry if I sound rude, but im just so tired of watching your one way ideas for a server there have been dead for years.. and then u talks project camlann.. that playerbase is gone and mordred had a different community! So why bother us ?

Genedril

Part of the furniture
In all fairness he's started a VN post and linked it back here as he didn't want to go over the old ground again.

I may not like the PvP ruleset for DAoC (other PvP games are much better at it imho as they were designed for it) but he's entitled to give it a shot and persuade Mythic to get something out of it.

Whoever runs the server (I believe that EA have called them Bioware\Mythic) it would be in their interest to get players on a server that is currently live. IF (note the bold there) it doesn't detract from their existing servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom