Morba not to be trusted, hacking

O

old.m0000

Just FYI to anyone out there, Morba an infiltrator on alb/excal, I have good reason to beleive has stolen up to 10 platinum from various accounts of mine and a m8 of mine.

Wont go into details, just so people know not to trust this guy if you see him ingame.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

So we should treat this guy like a thief or hacker just because you say so?

I

inuyasha

ey morba, could you transfer this 10p for me?

O

old.m0000

more like, log on tonight and all my cash has gone and morba was seen by guild with my char (even tho i aint logged in all day till now) and suddenly left the guild afterwards.

A

Archeon

Ok, i have only one thing to say about this...

Don't share accounts!!

or if you do make sure you have nothing worth stealing... which you don't now so share away :D

Jeez, if i had a penny for every time sombody had been 'hacked' (and by hacked i mean person with access to account logged on) i'd be a Bjillionaiire by now :rolleyes:

Really i wish i could be more sympathetic i do, but take a little responsability for your actions.

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by -Dreama-
ooo you be rich!
Hey there big boy, wanna buy me a car?

sure baby, what do you want?

its a reason why it have been said from a girl:

i dont know how to spell bmw, but i got a porche :p

nerf girls, irl......OR givf boys some luvin....endless cash to TRY to satisfy them is a start...

so, start the patch already!

P

Pempulla

Judging by your sig, and the number of high level chars you have in different realms, first deleted, then restored, etc. at least I don't believe that you haven't shared your account(/accounts?) with anyone.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Besides hacking your computer (I guess if someone took the trouble of checking your ip when you were using irc or some messenger tool) most account deleting, and stealing is done by people you have entrusted with your account/password.
Mythic will in most cases restore your character, but never give back cash.
Must admit logging on with your character, and then quickly leaving guild makes him look suspicious to say the least :/
Regards, Glottis

O

old.ST200

couldnt have happened to a more deserving person :)

You accidentally deleted a shammy? HOW THE %$&£ do you accidentally delete a char?

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by old.ST200
couldnt have happened to a more deserving person :)

You accidentally deleted a shammy? HOW THE %$&£ do you accidentally delete a char?

lil sis deleted it by accident

ask her

and tbh even tho i know you are perhaps the most stupid person in the world, i don't even wish something like this on you.

O

old.m0000

ps: why does deleting chars mean ive given my acc password to someone??

are you using ST logic or something

O

old.ST200

Originally posted by old.m0000
and tbh even tho i know you are perhaps the most stupid person in the world, i don't even wish something like this on you.

It's hardly like being murdered or something. Daoc char gone, end of the world? Neh not quite!!!

K

k9awya

moo is like the ONE person i would laugh at for getting hacked.

aaaahahahaaahha!

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by k9awya
moo is like the ONE person i would laugh at for getting hacked.

aaaahahahaaahha!

i wouldnt laugh at anyones char beeing hacked....

C

Carlos Bananos

thats the thing, I didn't share my account

If you didn't share your account, what the fuck makes you believe it was this person?

Morba Sends: "hi i just hacked your account." ?

more like, log on tonight and all my cash has gone and morba was seen by guild with my char (even tho i aint logged in all day till now) and suddenly left the guild afterwards.

So while 'morba' was looting your account, he/she actually went to the trouble (stupidity) to tell ppl in /gu it was him/her on your char?

F

fianno

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos

So while 'morba' was looting your account, he/she actually went to the trouble (stupidity) to tell ppl in /gu it was him/her on your char? [/B]

i think he means his guildies seen his char standing beside morba when he wasnt logged in

K

Khalen

LOL you got some evul sister there :D One who likes to delete your char for fun apparantly because she also pressed YES :p

O

old.m0000

yup

was hitting random keys or something, just bad luck i guess khalen.

anyway, thanks to friends and a bit of a salvage sesh today i've gained back all the cash i had and more - this was just a post to let people know, even if you dont beleive me, at least you'll think twice when dealing with this guy.

K

Khalen

Didn't say I don't believe yah... But giving this warning is ok it makes people aware again that these things still happen...

K

katt!

since morba = blackstrike = 1000000000000000000 different chars.

i would guess moo, for once, is right.

M

Morba-

WoW im famous so when do i get this money o_O cuz i would really like 10p or what ever i took from u and o btw mooo when u gonna show me the logs u said u got and screens of me taking money i got to see how u do that could come in handy o_O

U

uncle_sal

Originally posted by inuyasha
sure baby, what do you want?

its a reason why it have been said from a girl:

i dont know how to spell bmw, but i got a porche :p

nerf girls, irl......OR givf boys some luvin....endless cash to TRY to satisfy them is a start...

so, start the patch already!

Want a nice tip? :)

Just dont try to treat em properly- they only demand more and gonna be bored with the lack of challenge...

Treat em like shit- never call em... dont answer the phone... go for 5 days drinking sessions etc. works like a dream...

V

Vorcyn

The thing is, when deleting characters, you cant just press random letters and hope it types in yes.

EG. If you were to type Y E J, it would blank out what you typed in, so your 'little sister' would have had to have typed in Y E S.

O

old.CorpseWhisperer

Cheers, Vorcyn, reasonable as ever....

My cat accidentally puked on the keyboard, thereby causing my char to jump off a horse and run all the way to Fort Snowdonia, leaving a trace of 12p in goldcoins on the way...

I believe you Mooo....:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom