morale

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone besides me think that morale builds very slowly but dissapears very rapidly if you have to take a few paces to attack the next mob?
Im lucky if it reaches the first cast by the time Ive killed 2-3 mobs. I frequently dont reach 2nd cast or if I do it often pops up as I finish killing a mob and next one is out of reach. I dont have the 3rd cast yet but Ive yet to see the prgress bar reach that far anyway.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Most classes get some sort of tactic to build it faster. Chosen for example has a tactic to gain 200 moral whenever he blocks (wont work twice in 3 seconds etc) So i think it should get better

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Seems to be building itself up at an ok pace to me, but then again my highest ranked character's 23 so I haven't gotten to morale 3 yet.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
In PVE morale is slooooow but in PVP its fast.

nuff said really, its more of a pvp mechanic.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
true for pvp its faster, pve slower
anyhow they're some mighty strong morales, be glad it takes a bit cause crits on rank4 morale abilities = "cry baby cry" big time (this is not ment as a flame but to warn that we'll have whine about strong crits)

killfest

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah it seems fine to me... as enli said some of the skills are very powerful. the bright wizard skill mage bolt for one is mighty powerful so if they made it quicker it could get a bit out of hand.

rynnor

Rockhound
In PVE morale is slooooow but in PVP its fast.

nuff said really, its more of a pvp mechanic.

Which is odd because it would probably be better the other way around?

Memph1s

Fledgling Freddie
This is clearly a statement cause you people havent been 40 yet =) I can tell my sorc at Rank 40 has a tactic which grant me 200 morale points each time any of my spells crit, I can build up rank 4 morale abilitys in a matter of one fight it's no problem what so ever =) this is what im telling people, stop whine and level to 40 then test your class and then you can whine if it doesnt work, when your still rank 20 you only have half of the abilitys available for your class, so stop the whining and get to it.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Now - if we only could use our morale skills in combat.

Ability not ready :twak:

Memph1s

Fledgling Freddie
Well if you don't spam your abilitys like a mad man like in WoW the "Ability not ready" allmost never happen, i only had that problem when playing a melee class where you get a bad habit of spamming keys abit to much, if you take it easy and don't overload the game with ability commands the bug will be really minor.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Well if you don't spam your abilitys like a mad man like in WoW the "Ability not ready" allmost never happen, i only had that problem when playing a melee class where you get a bad habit of spamming keys abit to much, if you take it easy and don't overload the game with ability commands the bug will be really minor.

I'm not a button spammer and it happens to me sometimes. Doesn't happen often granted...but still happens

Memph1s

Fledgling Freddie
You have to remember Carlos, that the ability system is part wise working like it did in DAoC, you can queue one ability after the first, or well atleast I can as caster not sure how melee works on that part, that will ofcause make some troubles if your trying to fire off severel abilitys once one has been queued.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't think it builds 'faster' in pve, but you get faster out of combat in (solo) pve, in boss fights for example you'll use them quite frequently. And in pvp I'm as healer constantly in combat.

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
This is clearly a statement cause you people havent been 40 yet =) I can tell my sorc at Rank 40 has a tactic which grant me 200 morale points each time any of my spells crit, I can build up rank 4 morale abilitys in a matter of one fight it's no problem what so ever =) this is what im telling people, stop whine and level to 40 then test your class and then you can whine if it doesnt work, when your still rank 20 you only have half of the abilitys available for your class, so stop the whining and get to it.

So you race your happy socks off to R40 RR15 and all of sudden you're an expert :lol:

Xandax

Loyal Freddie

Wrong - just wrong. I get it every night of RvR (and a few times in PvE, but usually after scenarios), and numerous times per scenario- even when quite clearly out of both GCD and all other spell casting.
According to the e-mails returned from my reports - it is supposedly a known issue.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Wrong - just wrong. I get it every night of RvR (and a few times in PvE, but usually after scenarios), and numerous times per scenario- even when quite clearly out of both GCD and all other spell casting.
According to the e-mails returned from my reports - it is supposedly a known issue.

I get it loads aswell - Had been wondering if it was just me being retarded.

Memph1s

Fledgling Freddie
So you race your happy socks off to R40 RR15 and all of sudden you're an expert :lol:

Well what I really should say here is no, im no better then everyone else, but you all seems to want me to be the bad guy here so sure.

Im better then everyone else, I know everything and no matter what any of you guys do you will never be as good as me, oh and beside that im also a god.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I'm just a wimp and all I can do is get crusified :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom