Mooncloth

rynnor

Rockhound
I have tailoring as one of my professions - currently 206 - is it worth powering thru to 250 to make mooncloth?

I'm on a pvp server and there doesnt seem to be many people on mooncloth yet - felcloth is freely available pretty cheaply and I bought the mooncloth pattern for a gold when I expected to pay more.

Can I expect demand for mooncloth to rocket as the server gets older? I'm also considering taking tailoring right through to the end so can always start stashing mooncloth now I guess?

Advice?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
I've only ever sold 2 moon cloth.

Rest is stashed for when I / guildies need it.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Well it depends really, mooncloth usually sells 30g a piece on my server which isn't too bad.I am currently saving up ten mooncloth for belt of the archmage to be made(along with many other ingredients), mooncloth robe, mooncloth shoulders are nice too and i am sure any lv60 mage would want them made.I think the demand is fairly high and it's worth starting mooncloth as soon as possible due to the four days cooldown it has.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
i made 1st bit of mooncloth and decided to sell it to some1 who wanted it to make a robe... got 20g for it which i think is a fair price. altho the 4day cooldown is aggrevating. esp considering i am now wanting to stockpile it heh :( oopsy. oh well.

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
I powered to it so I could start saving up on them until I really need them. Better than all of sudden being in need for them but have to wait like half a month to get up 4mc.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Well it depends really, mooncloth usually sells 30g a piece on my server which isn't too bad.I am currently saving up ten mooncloth for belt of the archmage to be made(along with many other ingredients), mooncloth robe, mooncloth shoulders are nice too and i am sure any lv60 mage would want them made.I think the demand is fairly high and it's worth starting mooncloth as soon as possible due to the four days cooldown it has.
I don't want a mooncloth robe (or wouldn;t if I didn;t already have one). Prefer my magister. :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Danya said:
I don't want a mooncloth robe (or wouldn;t if I didn;t already have one). Prefer my magister. :p

I prefer the nice rank 14 pvp epic chest piece coming in the near future. xD

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Bit confident there aren't you Sycho? ;)

(If by rank 14 you mean Grand Marshal)

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
FuzzyLogic said:
Bit confident there aren't you Sycho? ;)

(If by rank 14 you mean Grand Marshal)

You should have seen Sycho in daoc.. such an addict. :mad:

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Need mooncloth patterns to even consider buying a mooncloth... So wouldn't expect it to be a very good way of money making... You better off getting grey weapons or green items...

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Ive found mooncloth to be useful sometimes, if you time it right you can sell it on our server for 15g (most of the time it is 10 - 12g a piece), you can stockpile it for that special robe, in my case it was vestments of truefaith, or for other cloth items, the M/c set is actually very good.

I got to the leve of making mooncloth by the time I was 39 thanks to the help of my guild friends who had time to level more quickly than I did, they got patterns for me at cost price and provided me with cloth for which ever level I required.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Don't forget Belt of the Archmage also requires 10 mooncloth and it's a really good belt.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
the thing is Mooncloth is only used by tailors and at some point you will want a lot of it. By inflating AH prices you are in the end only screwing yourself. So when I first started making it I sold it for quite alot, however I realised that sooner or later I would be impatient and need to buy some myself. So I actively attempt to keep the price down :). If I am selling mine I will ensure it is put on at a price I would personally pay for it and others follow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom