Fledgling Freddie
oi
git out my country
tis mine!!!
i refuse to share with... well anyone!

:p

natrat

Fledgling Freddie
yep still here, for the long term methinks. If i can find meself a job. As for moo threads, they should be compulsory, not banned!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
hiya natteh nice to see your about again :).

natrat

Fledgling Freddie
DaGaffer said:
Hi Natty, still on the beach?
heya mate :) Yeah still on the beach, if not there then fishing on the breakwall. Getting a bit cooler here now though. Not much on the job front though, it's pretty provincial this end of the Gold Coast. Working as a temp atm and bored out of my skull. Hopefully find something soon. Things bubbling along ok there?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
natrat said:
you too yoni, hows tricks?
Things are ok with me at the moment Natteh, thanks for asking :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
natrat said:
heya mate :) Yeah still on the beach, if not there then fishing on the breakwall. Getting a bit cooler here now though. Not much on the job front though, it's pretty provincial this end of the Gold Coast. Working as a temp atm and bored out of my skull. Hopefully find something soon. Things bubbling along ok there?

No progress with your 'man in a van' idea then? Things are OK here, big office move this weekend so DBs and Data are looking a little stressed ;)

natrat

Fledgling Freddie
DaGaffer said:
No progress with your 'man in a van' idea then? Things are OK here, big office move this weekend so DBs and Data are looking a little stressed ;)
It's still on the cards but we've a few things moneywise we need to take care of first before I can get money together to set that up. Hence looking for a half decent job in the mean time. Had an interview with a company doing exactly that (www.supergeek.com.au) but they are a bit full of shit and really wanted me to buy an overpriced franchise. Few things they said didn't add up and they lied about their customer base and van numbers to big it up. The money they were asking was huge for a brand new company doing an untested business model and the franchise terms were too limiting. Plus the uniform is ghey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom